ky playmaker

Open Job: Southwestern

How did the parents of the kid hit in the head by the ball react to that?

The kid was afraid to really go to anybody and other kids spoke up to their parents. Cameras were then placed in the gym, To monitor practices. Nobody ever really came forward on that deal, the kid didn't want any problems and just wanted to play basketball and was afraid that telling and making a huge deal would hurt his chances to play. Wright told the kid it was a mistake and he didn't mean too.

Wrights gone so there's no use in dwelling on the past. Looking forward to the future of SW's basketball program. Hopefully Coach Baker gets the job and they do it as quickly as possible.

Is there a 30 day post on those jobs? Coach Vioght at PC was let go March 28th and I was told they have to have the job posted 30 days before they can make an official hire, I'm not sure how true that is, just wondering if that's true?

You can interview and go through the process before 30 days.

Don't know anything about the situation but I do know SW has run off two good coaches and two good men in Wright and Tim Rice. Sounds like a tough place to work.

Again, only 30 days if you are attaching a teaching job with it.

What if the hire is already teaching at that school? Also what if the coach say that gets hired at PC works in the county but not for PC schools but SW? Still 30

Days?

The kid was afraid to really go to anybody and other kids spoke up to their parents. Cameras were then placed in the gym, To monitor practices. Nobody ever really came forward on that deal, the kid didn't want any problems and just wanted to play basketball and was afraid that telling and making a huge deal would hurt his chances to play. Wright told the kid it was a mistake and he didn't mean too.

Wrights gone so there's no use in dwelling on the past. Looking forward to the future of SW's basketball program. Hopefully Coach Baker gets the job and they do it as quickly as possible.

Totally agree..perfect solution

Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post

Because your name is Sniper1

Still not following you bro??

Coach hits (snipes) kid with ball. Like a sniper

Better give them steaks for free.

Wayne County brought Kroger bags to SW game at SW ....that was classic even as a SW fan I had to chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post

Because your name is Sniper1

Coach hits (snipes) kid with ball. Like a sniper

LOL. Perfect

Yea. I heard they doing interviews at pulaski the 3rd and 4th but I still hear its John Fraley and Baker at SW.

Yea. I heard they doing interviews at pulaski the 3rd and 4th but I still hear its John Fraley and Baker at SW.
Yeah, John Fraley at Pulaski and Baker at SW are the only names I am hearing now.