Randy Parker

2017 10th Region Class "A" Draw

I'm thinking Bracken County will be strong favorites.

:thumb:Probably a Paris-Bracken final. Still gotta play the games, though. And never count out Brossart.

I do think the complexion of this tournament changes quite a bit next year.

Bracken returns Austin Crawford, which may simply be enough to get them to Frankfort.

Brossart, Paris, and Augusta lose a lot (understatement), while St. Patrick, Nicholas County, and Calvary should all make strides forward.

Brossart, the defending champs, lose seven quality seniors to graduation, but have players in place to step up and attempt to fill those big shoes. It will depend on how quickly they progress to determine if we will be a legitimate contender again in '17.

The curse of st. Pat. 2016 they got the eventual champ Augusta on the draw. More than likely they just drew the 2017 champ at their crib. Not sure who draws for the Saints but I would have someone else draw next year. Am told the coach there has never been the one to draw.

It didn't matter who drew for St. Patrick. They received the last pill in the bottle for each draw at the All A meeting today. If memory serves right a couple of years ago they played Silver Grove in the All A.

I was thinking it was Nicholas county turn to host according to alphabet, I know how it got out of whack but when will it get back.

:thumb:Probably a Paris-Bracken final. Still gotta play the games, though. And never count out Brossart.

This

To be honest, Paris could very well be better next year than what they were this past season!

To be honest, Paris could very well be better next year than what they were this past season!

If Eric Johnson continues to improve, he & Wells will be a formidable duo.

Looks like Brossart will no longer have a cake walk to the finals.