Mustang

Covington Catholic 81 Ludlow 45

Covington Catholic 81

Ludlow 45

Ludlow 13 11 15 6 45

Covington Catholic 17 25 15 24 81

Ludlow -- Reusch 5, Roark 11, Wyrick 2, Mitchell 10, Camarena 15, Blackburn 2.

Covington Catholic -- Fredrick 11, Vonhandorf 15, Massie 2, Lenhof 3, Flood 13, Mayer 6, Ruthsatz 7, Schuh 3, Galvin 2, Basford 2, Heppler 5, Ziegelmeyer 6, Walter 6.

Read more here: Latest high school boys' basketball scores | Lexington Herald-Leader

Good to see CJ get his first varsity points. Congrats to him.

Great to hear that Max Bishop was able to attend the game. @paNDA has a video on FB of him being introduced before the game.

Big matchup Saturday night in Park Hills with Trinity.

Good to see CJ get his first varsity points. Congrats to him. Great to hear that Max Bishop was able to attend the game. @paNDA has a video on FB of him being introduced before the game.
Best news of the night! Max is the Man!

Great atmosphere tonight at Covcath. It was great to be part of Max Bishop night. Everyone involved in the festivities should be commended for a job well done! All of our Panther players and coaches want to wish Max a speedy recovery. We were very proud of our effort tonight. Obviously we were outmanned but our kids fought hard to the end. We will get better as a team because of this game.

Great atmosphere tonight at Covcath. It was great to be part of Max Bishop night. Everyone involved in the festivities should be commended for a job well done! All of our Panther players and coaches want to wish Max a speedy recovery. We were very proud of our effort tonight. Obviously we were outmanned but our kids fought hard to the end. We will get better as a team because of this game.

I was very impressed with Ludlow tonight. They showed up and competed from start to finish. Class program from top to bottom. Very cool of them to where the "CCH Bishop #2" shirts for warmups. Great job tonight and way to represent your school!

punttheball

quote_icon.png

Originally Posted by
coach gray
viewpost-right.png

I was very impressed with Ludlow tonight. They showed up and competed from start to finish. Class program from top to bottom. Very cool of them to where the "CCH Bishop #2" shirts for warmups. Great job tonight and way to represent your school!

12308840_850669281743322_8313992419352088015_n.jpg

That picture of Ludlow's team wearing the CovCath Bishop t-shirts is one of the coolest sports photos I've ever seen. Kudos to their coach for being a true leader of young men. I hope that photo is blown up, framed, and hung at Ludlow somewhere.

That picture of Ludlow's team wearing the CovCath Bishop t-shirts is one of the coolest sports photos I've ever seen. Kudos to their coach for being a true leader of young men. I hope that photo is blown up, framed, and hung at Ludlow somewhere.

I have no connection with Ludlow but I have always loved their style, their kids and their community.

Very cool Ludlow - first class and good luck the rest of the way.