theguru

Why didn't Kash Daniel play against Pikeville?

The truth is out there.

And frankly because I think Kash is the victim of one or more selfish adults.

Doesn't appear you'll find it here. Which selfish adults do you speak of?

Doesn't appear you'll find it here. Which selfish adults do you speak of?

We are going to find out.

Just to clarify some of the comments on Facebook. The father's nickname is Rail. That's why the Paintsville fans are typing derailed and #railed .

H

Define Small town Eastern KY in this context?

Paintsville Pikeville Grayson Olive Hill Morehead Greenup Flatwoods Catlettsburg Ashland, Sandy Hook, West Liberty, Vanceburg and so on

This is getting pretty good.......

We need to have a roundtable conference call where we can all can listen in to each "source"

Just to clarify some of the comments on Facebook. The father's nickname is Rail. That's why the Paintsville fans are typing derailed and #railed .

Would you agree that the comments on that Facebook page appear to make Kash Daniel's father the party everyone is taking issue with for Kash not playing?

H

Paintsville Pikeville Grayson Olive Hill Morehead Greenup Flatwoods Catlettsburg Ashland, Sandy Hook, West Liberty, Vanceburg and so on

You didn't define anything.

If anyone would like to give me the correct information on this issue please either PM me here on BGP or email me at: theguru@fuse.net

And I never ever ever reveal a source.

You didn't define anything.

Small town eastern KY = small population of people where legends and myths become Gipettos real boy.

Guru you do realize that the facebook posts are one side of the story by what is likely a frustrated few. I have a very credible, medical, source who saw the MRI and stated Kash was hurt. My source also stated he could have played, but the risk of severe injury was great in a contact sport such a football and thus it was not advisable.

Is there a chance his father was looking out for his best interest and made the last minute decision to not play with the support of Coach Chirico.

This decision could have gotten back lash from the family who the father has "history" with, thus he may be getting used as a scapegoat. Just a thought as I dont really see the point of this thread. So much speculation, so much he said she said stuff. The fact is he did not play and Pikeville won by many. Who knows the outcome if he plays but what is endgame for digging into this?

I just dont see how any good can come out of this thread for a Senior, the community, or the fan base.

Guru you do realize that the facebook posts are one side of the story by what is likely a frustrated few. I have a very credible, medical, source who saw the MRI and stated Kash was hurt. My source also stated he could have played, but the risk of severe injury was great in a contact sport such a football and thus it was not advisable.

Is there a chance his father was looking out for his best interest and made the last minute decision to not play with the support of Coach Chirico.

This decision could have gotten back lash from the family who the father has "history" with, thus he may be getting used as a scapegoat. Just a thought as I dont really see the point of this thread. So much speculation, so much he said she said stuff. The fact is he did not play and Pikeville won by many. Who knows the outcome if he plays but what is endgame for digging into this?

I just dont see how any good can come out of this thread for a Senior, the community, or the fan base.

I will never apologize for seeking the truth.

Would you agree that the comments on that Facebook page appear to make Kash Daniel's father the party everyone is taking issue with for Kash not playing?

I agree 100 percent that's who they're talking about. As a matter of fact he is the one who everyone that's close to their team is blaming. The ones who aren't blaming him publicly are the people who's trying to cover it up and keep the stink down.

I will never apologize for seeking the truth.

I respect that, but dont think we will ever know the entire story. Would be nice to hear from one of the coaches or parents directly, but I doubt that will ever happen.

What is your speculation on the subject? Do you feel the game was thrown or something along those lines? If so, then I understand your concern in digging out the truth.

I agree 100 percent that's who they're talking about. As a matter of fact he is the one who everyone that's close to their team is blaming. The ones who aren't blaming him publicly are the people who's trying to cover it up and keep the stink down.

You really seem to be in the know Czar.

Why is everyone blaming him? In other words, what specifically did the Kash's dad allegedly do that has everyone blaming him?

I respect that, but dont think we will ever know the entire story. Would be nice to hear from one of the coaches or parents directly, but I doubt that will ever happen.

What is your speculation on the subject? Do you feel the game was thrown or something along those lines? If so, then I understand your concern in digging out the truth.

Since you asked for some speculation, how would everyone feel if Kash is being shunned by his fellow teammates now and actually had to leave school because of the treatment?

Somewhere in here one or more adults did something and Kash is getting pounded for it. If Kash really is a victim everyone needs to quit advancing false narratives and tell the truth. If someone goes under the bus, they go under the bus, at least it won't be Kash under the bus.

Furthermore, if the Paintsville Coaching Staff is telling people something other than the truth (no matter their intentions) that is a huge problem and the kind of thing that costs people their jobs.

If UK is telling teams/players they can't play in high school games then UK needs to be exposed.