Clyde

Is Johnny Football Finished in Cleveland?

Caught on film partying in the off week.

Demoted from starter to third string today.

He's probably finished in Cleveland.. And probably wants to be finished there too.

What kind of partying?

And if he is back to what he went into rehab for it is possible he never plays again unless there is an injury or two this year.

I would want to see a little more but what an idiot. I would bench him too, can't count him, no NFL team can count on him.

I just don't see the issue. He was on the bye week, he's of legal age, and he didn't cause any issues or problems. What am I missing?

I just don't see the issue. He was on the bye week, he's of legal age, and he didn't cause any issues or problems. What am I missing?

You're overlooking his prior conduct which has been detrimental to the team (and himself) & for which he sought treatment. This isn't an isolated incident, it's a pattern of behavior. If he wants to party like a college kid, he should've stayed in college. Once you're a professional, your conduct both on & off the field reflects upon the organization.

The Browns aren't going anywhere, with or without JFF. They might as well move on...

You're overlooking his prior conduct which has been detrimental to the team (and himself) & for which he sought treatment. This isn't an isolated incident, it's a pattern of behavior. If he wants to party like a college kid, he should've stayed in college. Once you're a professional, your conduct both on & off the field reflects upon the organization.

The Browns aren't going anywhere, with or without JFF. They might as well move on...

I guess someone needs to let Gronk know about that....:idunno:

Ouch. Dude needs a crib to party in privately.

Seems like they've got cameras everywhere in the Heisman House. :idunno: