Randy Parker

Georgia 27 Kentucky 3

I'm skeptical too, but honestly how worse than 3-13 and an interception can you be in a half? That's why I'd like to see the staff hold up the their statements early on where they said Barker would get his chance. Seriously what could it hurt at this point? Towles wont get this team toba bowl game.

They need to make a decision either way. The next game is HUGE if the team is to make a bowl.

I'm not opposed to a QB change at all. Perhaps if Barker is given a chance, he'll be an upgrade, but I am skeptical. The offense has problems everywhere, especially when we're Boom-less.

I'm skeptical too, but honestly how worse than 3-13 and an interception can you be in a half? That's why I'd like to see the staff hold up the their statements early on where they said Barker would get his chance. Seriously what could it hurt at this point? Towles wont get this team toba bowl game.

They need to make a decision either way. The next game is HUGE if the team is to make a bowl.

Honestly if nothing changes, I don't see them winning the next game.

Honestly if nothing changes, I don't see them winning the next game.

Really need Boom next week.

I'm beginning to think Dawson doesn't want him to play at this point because if he does well Dawson looks like an idiot. I seriously can't think of any other reason why he didn't get in earlier today other than that.

How does Barker playing well make Shannon Dawson look like an idiot?

Patrick Towles was a starter look before Shannon Dawson came to Lexington. I have no doubt Patrick Towles outplayed Drew Barker in spring and summer camp. That's why he is playing.

Should Barker get a look now? Probably, because again, Patrick is struggling in the second half of the season, just like last year.

ONE mistake? Seriously?

Huh? Did I say he has only made one mistake? Shoot trust me I been wanting to see them make a change. I was just commenting on the person who said obviuosly the coaches don't think much of Barker since they didn't make the change. I was stating that is probably not true. It's just the coaches wanting to show Towles they fully supported him and wouldn't just yank him quickly. Well now the coaches have done that and it hasn't mattered because Towles has still been inconsistent without even having to worry about looking over his shoulder.

I been wanting Barker in there for weeks now and hopefully we see him start next game.

How does Barker playing well make Shannon Dawson look like an idiot?

Patrick Towles was a starter look before Shannon Dawson came to Lexington. I have no doubt Patrick Towles outplayed Drew Barker in spring and summer camp. That's why he is playing.

Should Barker get a look now? Probably, because again, Patrick is struggling in the second half of the season, just like last year.

I think you missed the part where I said if Barker played well Dawson would like an idiot. More less because he hasn't given him a chance all year.

Confidence is fragile folks. This is not the same team that was playing earlier in the season. Some adversity hit them and there wasn't enough mental toughness to overcome it. All is not lost, however. Confidence and momentum can turn with a few breaks against some of the lesser opponents coming up.

Confidence is fragile folks. This is not the same team that was playing earlier in the season. Some adversity hit them and there wasn't enough mental toughness to overcome it. All is not lost, however. Confidence and momentum can turn with a few breaks against some of the lesser opponents coming up.

Adversity or real competition? Same as last year. Fools gold prior to SEC schedule.

Elam is awful.

UK was beat before the opening kickoff. Ever heard of a team coming out flat? That wasn't the case today. UK players showed no spunk and no effort at all, just looked like they were going through the motions.

If your going to change QB's, you might want to change the whole O-line, and find receivers that can catch a pass that isn't perfectly thrown, a D nose guard that can get more than one tackle a game, a new HC,OC, hell, might as well get new cheer leaders while we're at it. Poorest showing of a football team that I have seen. I'm disappointed.

Stoops And Dawson's handling of Barker reminds me of Jokers handling of Mossakowski. It's time for a change. The offense is completely stagnate and appears to be regressing.

Maybe a team meeting is in order.

Yeah, the first 5 have worked very well....

It is tough being a Kentucky Football fan, I have a lot of time, money, and energy wrapped up in this team over the years. Maybe its time that I reevaluate my focus and priorities.

Hopefully you don't root for the Browns on Sunday...that would make for a lot of long weekends every fall!