Sign in to follow this  
GrizzlyAdams

Geno Atkins

I didn't know this, but he has sickle cell trait. Big factor playing at Denver and Mile High and not being able to play. Seeding is even more important for the Bengals to hopefully avoid at Denver in the playoffs.

That stinks. There was another pro player who couldn't play in Denver but I can't think of his name at the moment.

That stinks. There was another pro player who couldn't play in Denver but I can't think of his name at the moment.

Ryan Clark. His backup was the one that got burned on that Tebow pass in the playoffs.

Ryan Clark, who was the safety for Pittsburgh.

I wasn't aware that Geno couldn't play in Denver, either. I assume he'll sit out Week 15 (or whatever week the Bengals play in Denver)? Has that already been established?

Don't care if he plays in the regular season game in Denver. I sure hope they don't have to play in Denver in the playoffs though...

Don't care if he plays in the regular season game in Denver. I sure hope they don't have to play in Denver in the playoffs though...

Then you might care if he plays in the regular season. That game may determine the #2 seed.

Peyton's arm will easily be shot in week 15 just like it was shot at about weeks 13 or 14 last year.

Peyton's arm will easily be shot in week 15 just like it was shot at about weeks 13 or 14 last year.

Don't forget it really wasnt his arm that was shot. He had a leg injury that hurt his throwing because he couldn't put anything on his passes.

Don't forget it really wasnt his arm that was shot. He had a leg injury that hurt his throwing because he couldn't put anything on his passes.

Correction: Peyton will not be 100% come week 15.

I didn't know this, but he has sickle cell trait. Big factor playing at Denver and Mile High and not being able to play. Seeding is even more important for the Bengals to hopefully avoid at Denver in the playoffs.

Is there a link to this ?

Is there a link to this ?

Just seen it on reddit. Didnt see a link. Mainly posted it for some one to confirm it.

Sign in to follow this