jbwill2

Why would someone choose Duke over Kentucky?

I liked this post and I'm a UK fan...
What's to like about that post? PP is proposing that no one should pick UK over Duke to play basketball. If you like that, then you're some UK fan... Just sayin

I understand your point about Cal being committed to helping players realize their NBA dreams, however it would be mathematically impossible for the top 20 players each year to attend UK!

Cat fans... God love you... if only because someone has to.

Cat fans... God love you... if only because someone has to.

Well, answer my question. I am being completely serious with the question I posed.

K is going to go all in for Bolden now.

PG: Frank Jackson

SF: Jayson Tatum

PF:Javin DeLaurier

PF: Harry Giles

C: Marques Bolden

Coach K has been winning over more mother battles in the states. Cal is a salesman, coach K is customer service.

I understand your point about Cal being committed to helping players realize their NBA dreams, however it would be mathematically impossible for the top 20 players each year to attend UK!

If the were really committed to their dreams they would just come and be walk-ons......;)

The sad part is this is a real thread. And there are many more like this out there.

Well, answer my question. I am being completely serious with the question I posed.

Plenty of folks already have. Coach K is on any short list for greatest coaches in the history of the college game, has attack record of getting loads of players in the NBA, and has been an elite recruiter for nearly his entire career.

Hey everybody needs to get off their high horses. Go to UofL or Duke message boards and you can identify many idiots. Case in point the guy who got a tattoo of Rick Pitino's face the other day, on his forearm.

I can see wanting to play for Duke, Kansas, UNC, heck even Florida under Billy Donovan. The state of North Carolina is producing a lot of high level players right now.

The sad part is this is a real thread. And there are many more like this out there.

For every school. Ohio St and Alabama football come to mind.

Coach K has been winning over more mother battles in the states. Cal is a salesman, coach K is customer service.

I really don't know what a "mother battles in the states" is.

Plenty of folks already have. Coach K is on any short list for greatest coaches in the history of the college game, has attack record of getting loads of players in the NBA, and has been an elite recruiter for nearly his entire career.
So, you are saying that Coach K/Duke are better than Coach Cal/UK at getting guys into the NBA at this point in time?