Randy Parker

5A Playoff Predictions

To devils 58 point, go look at Tavian Board on Maxpreps this last game. He also had a great catch with a linebacker draped all over him and almost drug him into the end zone. A big plus to have him back is he is a monster TE blocking. That moves Mundy back to OLB where he is a terror. Graves scored 3 in the 2nd half. Owensboro doesn't give up many points. On the turf of Rash the speed difference will be much more. I think Graves does beat Greenwood. Can't wait for that 2nd round game, I think OHS beats Graves handily.

Edit - the maxpreps highlights don't show the catch but they show his great pursuit, strength and blocking ability. He owns a couple of OLB's. He blocks one poor guy about 20 yards down field.

Also, Tinsley #10 has stepped in extremely well for Gardner at OLB. You can't replace a guy like Gardner, but he's doing fine.

Edited by Brown

To devils 58 point, go look at Tavian Board on Maxpreps this last game. He also had a great catch with a linebacker draped all over him and almost drug him into the end zone. A big plus to have him back is he is a monster TE blocking. That moves Mundy back to OLB where he is a terror. Graves scored 3 in the 2nd half. Owensboro doesn't give up many points. On the turf of Rash the speed difference will be much more. I think Graves does beat Greenwood. Can't wait for that 2nd round game, I think OHS beats Graves handily.

Edit - the maxpreps highlights don't show the catch but they show his great pursuit, strength and blocking ability. He owns a couple of OLB's. He blocks one poor guy about 20 yards down field.

Also, Tinsley #10 has stepped in extremely well for Gardner at OLB. You can't replace a guy like Gardner, but he's doing fine.

Greenwood could pose a few challenges for graves, but I personally believe graves will be ready..my prediction is 49-21 graves..just hope I have the opportunity to meet some of ya'll at rash when the eagles come rolling in..but regardless if thats the case, owensboro will be a tough task..very skilled & disciplined team..

Greenwood could pose a few challenges for graves, but I personally believe graves will be ready..my prediction is 49-21 graves..just hope I have the opportunity to meet some of ya'll at rash when the eagles come rolling in..but regardless if thats the case, owensboro will be a tough task..very skilled & disciplined team..

The veer is not an easy offense to prepare for, so there are definitely some challenges they will pose. I think a 28 point margin is a bit ambitious. But I do think at this point I would give the edge to Graves County, even on the road.

I just don't see owensboro getting past graves county..graves gave them all they wanted and could handle two weeks ago..i just think graves will beat greenwood and set up a showdown at rash with owensboro..many people will disagree with me and I respect that, but look at what graves did this time last year, upset warren central, beat bowling green, then John hardin, and only lost by 7 in the championship to Pulaski on a hell of a rainy night..all I will say is, never, ever, underestimate the eagles!!..imo

Graves Co. is very well coached and had a great game plan that they executed to perfection in the 1st game. IF they play again there is two great big differences that could effect this game.

#1 The game being at Rash means the long bus ride goes the opposite direction and visiting a very tough place to play.

#2 Tavian Board. He is one of the best players I have seen all year. An absolute monster on defense that makes a huge difference for the Devils.

On to more pressing matters, Greenwood and Graves should be an excellent game. What is Dakota Dixon's status for this week? Heard he was hurt during the Calloway game. Any truth to that?

Graves Co. is very well coached and had a great game plan that they executed to perfection in the 1st game. IF they play again there is two great big differences that could effect this game.

#1 The game being at Rash means the long bus ride goes the opposite direction and visiting a very tough place to play.

#2 Tavian Board. He is one of the best players I have seen all year. An absolute monster on defense that makes a huge difference for the Devils.

On to more pressing matters, Greenwood and Graves should be an excellent game. What is Dakota Dixon's status for this week? Heard he was hurt during the Calloway game. Any truth to that?

He's good to go!!! Twisted His ankle in the calloway game and asked to be taped up..