TNT-MB1

2015/16 NKY Boys BBall 6th, 7th, & 8th

St Agnes will have a tough match up with Summit View Monday. Should be a good game.

Very impressed with Summit View's 7th Grade coach.

Coach Rankin told me he is playing freshman and seeing jv time. To bad grey ran him off if he turns into half the player his father was you have a great player

Does anyone know if Zack Benton is playing for Grant Co 8th? I assume he's playing Freshman. Grant used to have a decent team with Dawalt and Caleb Bush. But since Dawalt is playing JV/Freshman and Caleb transferred I'd assume that team is pretty thin.

St Agnes will have a tough match up with Summit View Monday. Should be a good game.

They definitely will have a tough matchupl. SV has more good players than St Agnes, but Neil will be one of the best players on the floor.

Do you know who it is?

No I don't, but very impressed by how hard the kids play for him and how he runs the team.

Looking forward to the turkeyfoot Christmas tournament beechwood v/s camp Ernest on the 19th should be a great game

They definitely will have a tough matchupl. SV has more good players than St Agnes, but Neil will be one of the best players on the floor.

Agreed. Hensley is cleared to play now too.

No I don't, but very impressed by how hard the kids play for him and how he runs the team.

Nick Dorning. He is a teacher at Summit View too

We played them last night he was not on that team. They are a much different team now. They have 2 taller guards playing now that seemed to help them. Still struggled pretty bad with the press but they are a improved team from previous seasons.

Watched Walton beat Grant Co by 15 Friday night. The losses to the Grant roster have made a big difference.

Coach Rankin told me he is playing freshman and seeing jv time. To bad grey ran him off if he turns into half the player his father was you have a great player

There's no doubt in my mind that he's going to be one of the better players in 2020 for this region. The kid is really smart and works as hard as anyone. Being projected to 6'11" doesn't hurt much.

Nice to see 8th grader Jared Hicks having a good start to his JV season for Conner. He had 9pts and 5 assists in their game last night.

Another player who has started the season well is Neil Green for St. Agnes. He had 19pts on Wednesday in a tournament win over Visitation.

Keep up the great work guys!!

I know Jared's supposed to be a Freshman now anyways but its nice to see him do well on a bigger stage with the JV. Impressive for sure.

Neil is a legit 8th grader though correct? If he keeps it up he's gonna be a special player as he continues to mature.

I know Jared's supposed to be a Freshman now anyways but its nice to see him do well on a bigger stage with the JV. Impressive for sure.

Neil is a legit 8th grader though correct? If he keeps it up he's gonna be a special player as he continues to mature.

Not real sure what you mean, or what you are trying to imply, when you say that Jared is supposed to be a freshman anyway?.......

Not real sure what you mean, or what you are trying to imply, when you say that Jared is supposed to be a freshman anyway?.......

I should've worded that last one differently. Sorry, I wasn't taking a shot at him or implying anything. He was held back and is currently supposed to be a freshman right now, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he's doing well at the JV level. Kudo's to him. Keep up the hard work Jared!

Nick Dorning. He is a teacher at Summit View too

He had also coached N.KY Bulldogs on the AAU circuit with a lot of success. That team included Austin Schrek, Bolen from Dixie and Matt Mullins from SK, plus others I can't recall right away. They too were very scrappy & well disciplined in their sets.