2nd amendment poll

Do you support the 2nd amendment  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the 2nd amendment

• yes
    • No it is outdated or needs to be changed
    • Which one is that?

I voted 'Yes'

:lol: Have 35 people really selected 'Which one is that?' ???

No iwas was just trying to see if I could do what others have done in the chick nation vs guruites thread. And I can:D

the right to keep and bear arms is the peoples protection against the government a democracy is based on checks and balances and armed society is the nations check to resist opression and dictatorship

Yeah sure!:lol: I noticed a no vote finally showed up I figured that was you sideliner, or the Mathemagician.

Originally posted by ram95

Yeah sure!:lol: I noticed a no vote finally showed up I figured that was you sideliner, or the Mathemagician.

No I really voted for it. I believe in the constitution, and all the rights that it gives. I say the no after I voted I fiqured you thought it would be me. :lol: :lol:

its like my favorite bumper sticker i have ever seen:

"god, guns, and guts is what made us free i'll fight to keep all three"

brings tears to my eyes:thumb:

The second ammendment gives us the right to use and bear arms how could you vote against it?

Originally posted by LC99

No I really voted for it. I believe in the constitution, and all the rights that it gives. I say the no after I voted I fiqured you thought it would be me. :lol: :lol:

I believe you man I was just kidding. :lol:

I feel certain it would. I'd wager most people that would vote against it don't come in here to often, course I usually don't either. :sssh:

Originally posted by formerkywrestler

I voted yes of course, but i was wondering if this poll would get different results in the GD forum?

probably yes (especially after the last few days in there)

I voted no simply because that amendment was written well before anyone could imagine the types of weapons available in modern times. I believe that there may be a better way.

Originally posted by melly9

I voted no simply because that amendment was written well before anyone could imagine the types of weapons available in modern times. I believe that there may be a better way.

Communist!! Burn her Burn Her!!!! :lol: :lol: Just kidding Melly9 and welcome to Outdoor forum!! We need some female involvement, just show your NRA card at the door and post your most recent kill, animal, burglar whatever. Once again just kidding, and Welcome!!