Randy Parker

"The Walking Dead" Season 6

So does Daryl now go with the AR platform or a Kalashnikov as his personal protection with the loss of his beloved crossbow? Or does the motorcycle run out of gas since he had been driving for quite awhile, and he gets a little retribution.

Could the help call have been from the couple with his stolen gear, radio and all?

Glenn called for help, Daryl will get his crossbow back and Abraham is going to hook up with Sasha. I know pickings are slim but Abraham doesn't appear the type to be pulling in dimes like Rosita and and Sasha. I thought it was a good episode and outside of season 1 this continues to be my favorite season.

I think Glenn is alive too and will make an appearance during the mid-season finale. I think the Daryl will run across those two soon and get his cross-bow back.

I loved that they cut a man's arm off and told him to "walk it off"

It doesn't sound like Glenn asking for help. Sounds like Aaron, his boyfriend, or the guy that stole his cross bow. It's certainly not Rick.

I wonder why when they shot the car up they didnt get in it and get the guns and ammo?

Its not like they are plentiful.

How the heck did the guy with the RPG end up on that fence the way he did.

That plane clip for Fear The Walking Dead as been a nice tease for there up coming season.

I'm looking forward to the new season . Will be interesting to see where this goes.

As the comic book ends, will the Walking Dead join up with this show?

Here's my guess based on what I've seen for the mid season finale.

It's someone saying help but it's from Alexandria and its once the walkers break through. Lots of crazy things gonna happen but they'll come through in the fuel tanker and blow it up to try and clear most of the walkers.

You trust Daryl?

Yep. Because why say it's not Glenn if it is. He could have easily said "no comment" or " just have to wait and see". Saying "it's not Glenn" seems pretty definitive to me but we will find out soon enough I suppose. Lol