Randy Parker

"The Walking Dead" Season 6

I didn't mind the timing. It keeps the suspense and discussion going instead of immediately finding out what happens.

Also, season 6 takes place over the course of 1 day so there's going to be some flashing back and forth.

I am still holding out hope that Glenn is alive. I don't know how...but I'm still hopeful.

I could see that. I'm curious to see what effect Morgan's prisoner causes as well.

I was watching the trailer for next week's TWD. The widowed doctor's wife is shown peeking in a window and killing someone and dragging a body. I kept trying to play back to see if it was Morgan's Wolf prisoner?

I am still holding out hope that Glenn is alive. I don't know how...but I'm still hopeful.

Well of course you are, Darryl! He's one of your BFFs!

I thought it was another really good episode. I also wish the timing was different, but I enjoyed the episode nonetheless. Lennie James is the best actor on TWD.

I will also say that the episode felt like some kind of warped combination of Karate Kid & Batman Begins.

I was completely enthralled with the episode and really enjoyed it.

Will add that I would NEVER EVER imagined that he has a British accent! Same with Austrailian Rick.

Oh and Glenn is still alive for sure. I bet something comes along and distracts the walkers while he lays under the body.

Oh and Glenn is still alive for sure. I bet something comes along and distracts the walkers while he lays under the body.

Dead I say! Blood gushing and pulling out his guts. Only way he lived if it was a dream sequence and that would suck for the show.

Dead I say! Blood gushing and pulling out his guts. Only way he lived if it was a dream sequence and that would suck for the show.

That was the guy on top of him IMO.

I was completely enthralled with the episode and really enjoyed it. Will add that I would NEVER EVER imagined that he has a British accent! Same with Austrailian Rick.

Rick is also English, Maggie as well.

I thought it was another really good episode. I also wish the timing was different, but I enjoyed the episode nonetheless. Lennie James is the best actor on TWD.

I will also say that the episode felt like some kind of warped combination of Karate Kid & Batman Begins.

I wanted to get on here and complain, but I also enjoyed the episode. I like the actor that played Eastman, he's been good in several shows as a character actor

I wanted to get on here and complain, but I also enjoyed the episode. I like the actor that played Eastman, he's been good in several shows as a character actor

He was the barber in Gran Torino and the art-on-the-postage-stamp Husband of the female cop in Fargo.

They've tried to pull off episodes like this before, but they weren't very good IMO. The reason this was so good was because of Lennie James (Morgan) & the guy playing Eastman. They both killed it.