Simon Kenton 55 Anderson County 44

congrats to the Lady Pioneers on a hard-earned win tonight in Carrollton! I'm sure you'll represent the 8th well in Bowling Green. From this point on, we're all Lady Pioneer fans!!

I apologize that the video feed was not good from Carrollton. We broadcast the first night, and all worked perfectly. We had video issues the second night, but with the atmospheric conditions as they were, felt that the broadband was being negatively affected by the weather. It takes a lot of broadband for video..... Still, after the first night - and with perfect atmospheric conditions tonight - we had no reason to expect issues tonight.

Unfortunately, the video "pixelated" throughout, so the broadcast was not much to look at. Fortunately, the audio was unaffected, so it didn't prevent anyone from keeping up with the game through Pegasus' broadcast. We were just "internet radio" and not so much "internet TV" tonight. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience.

CM

Colonel Mike , no need to apologize we appreciate all you do to promote the region. I really enjoy listening to yourself and Coach Tom.

Go Pioneers, coach Stowers has done so much for the program. When you make 3 trips to the Sweet 16 in less than a decade you've done well. SK's #1 program, lady hoops.

So glad SK is out shining all the haters that said they were not as good as last year's team. We knew how good SK was!

Not to take anything away from this SK bunch, but they are not as good as last years team.

Not to take anything away from this SK bunch, but they are not as good as last years team.

My point was from another conversation where this SK team was severely hated on. And that part was thrown in because they were being defended against a heavily biased person. So I get your response, but the fact that this team is state bound gives them their own identity. They shouldnt be compared to last years team.