gold sunrise

Kentucky Recruiting 2016

According to them, he wants to commit to Arkansas, but his brother won't let him. Yeah right...

Bolagna

So is this enough to surpass Duke for #1 class? I know they have #1 & #2 but seems like our class is deeper right now.?

So is this enough to surpass Duke for #1 class? I know they have #1 & #2 but seems like our class is deeper right now.?

Yes

Old school paint dominating big. Not a big time rim protector, but owns the glass and has a lot of skill with his back to the basket. Put him and Bam on the floor together and I'm not sure how anyone else gets a rebound...

Any chance UK gets him? Where do you think he ends up?

His camp has kept things very tight to the vest. UK, Duke or Kansas with no clear leader being leaked to even the most connected guys I know in Texas...

Ben Roberts now saying it will be Thursday.

Haha. I'll believe when I see it.

Haha. I'll believe when I see it.

I think the last day to sign their NLI is Wednesday though, so his decision will have to be made and I think he's just announcing it to the world Thursday.

I think the last day to sign their NLI is Wednesday though, so his decision will have to be made and I think he's just announcing it to the world Thursday.

He doesn't have to sign NLI