gold sunrise

Kentucky Recruiting 2016

Evan Daniels @EvanDaniels

If Malik Monk commits to Kentucky, it'd likely be the most athletic class John Calipari has recruited to Lexington.

Ben Roberts @NEXTCats

Early commits also mean Calipari can focus his 2016 recruiting almost solely on Malik Monk. Folks I've talked to recently like his chances.

Evan Daniels @EvanDaniels

If Malik Monk commits to Kentucky, it'd likely be the most athletic class John Calipari has recruited to Lexington.

You probably have to go back to the Gillispie days and the 2007 class of Mark Coury, Dwight Perry, Ramon Harris and Michael Porter to find a more athletic class.

You probably have to go back to the Gillispie days and the 2007 class of Mark Coury, Dwight Perry, Ramon Harris and Michael Porter to find a more athletic class.

Those were the days.jpg

So next year's class is currently:

Bam - #7

Fox - #5

Gabriel - #17

Killeya-Jones - #26

If Cal brings in Monk (#6) will that be a wrap on the class, or will he go after anyone else?

Man, I want Malik Monk to join this class really bad. They'll create hours worth of highlight reels.

I guess Calipari is expecting a lot of guys to leave. I was hoping UK would only lose Poythress, Skal, and Murray. But apparently Cal is thinking Briscoe, Ulis, and maybe Lee may be gone. We already have 4 recruits and it's clear he still wants Monk as well.

That was a SPECIAL class. Lots of talent across the board there. Brings back memories of just how bad things were!

Man, I want Malik Monk to join this class really bad. They'll create hours worth of highlight reels.

Could it happen today?

KSR reporting that big news for the basketball team coming today, last day of fall signing period. Monk? :dancingpa

You are going all in on this one. Never met a mom from the Detroit area that wasn't over protective. Saw one take a ref selfie because she didn't like a foul call. Was a full weekend of laughs...

Going to a Detroit Public school league game has all forms of entertainment.

Could it happen today?

Sure sounds like something big is going to happen today, but Matt Jones won't officially say on KSR.

Monk would be crazy.

Arkansas radio reporting that Monk will sign with UK today.

According to them, he wants to commit to Arkansas, but his brother won't let him. Yeah right...