price499

Best Freshman in Kentucky

Any from Conner, Ryle, or Cooper? I have seen a few games but couldn't make any strong pics.

Mason Wilson- Gallatin County. Can stick and flash the leather.

Kid has great hand eye coordination. Hitting close to .400 and is 3-0 on the bump. A couple other freshman from GC that could make a lot of noise in the next couple years are Austin Stuerer and Brandon Vest.

Another one I have heard about is Jack Schneider (Daviess County). Up to 87-88 mph already.

Another one I have heard about is Jack Schneider (Daviess County). Up to 87-88 mph already.

That is real impressive for a freshman.

Wyle Bridley (sp) if someone can help me out, not sure if he is a freshman or a sophomore. He came up last week TP Coopers Varsity and has been starting at the hot corner ever since starting with the St Henry game. I've heard he is a freshman but also heard he is a sophomore, either way he will have a pretty nice career for Cooper over the next few years.

Wyle Bridley (sp) if someone can help me out, not sure if he is a freshman or a sophomore. He came up last week TP Coopers Varsity and has been starting at the hot corner ever since starting with the St Henry game. I've heard he is a freshman but also heard he is a sophomore, either way he will have a pretty nice career for Cooper over the next few years.

I believe his name is Ryle Bridley. I thought he was a Frosh but he may very well be a Soph. I know he was at Kelly Elementary when my daughter was there and I watched him play basketball. Good athlete.

I believe his name is Ryle Bridley. I thought he was a Frosh but he may very well be a Soph. I know he was at Kelly Elementary when my daughter was there and I watched him play basketball. Good athlete.

He should be a good one. He's not flashy or anything like that, but he is very solid. I will be following him for the next few years.

To narrow things down to who the best freshmen are, IMO if you aren't starting or at least getting significant varsity you probably aren't the best freshman - unless the thread is asking who is the best player playing freshman ball.

To narrow things down to who the best freshmen are, IMO if you aren't starting or at least getting significant varsity you probably aren't the best freshman - unless the thread is asking who is the best player playing freshman ball.

That is what I would go by also. That is why i was wondering if Bridley was a freshman or not at Cooper because he is now the Varsity starting 3rd baseman.

Seen a lot of the kids already mentioned. Some solid players.

I'll add Max Sims - Conner

Should have renamed this your teams favorite "freshmen in NKY."

No doubt Jordan is blessed. I witnessed a low-mid 80 fastball pitching, a 99 mph exit velocity, as well as, striking out twice before hitting 3 bp balls at a PBR camp. He has "golden arm" strength and I pray for his future success, coaching, and patience by those around him. I'd venture to say there are 30+ other God gifted baseball freshman who could play major league baseball in KY and don't know it. I agree with Jordan being a up and comer if he stays healthy and is properly coached. Doesn't hurt he will get good exposure playing for Midland.

Sometime down the road I'll start a top NKY team. These kids are freshmen and have a lot of growth ahead of them before the peanut gallery declares their own the best in KY :lol2:

Jack Schneider of Davies County is right there with Adell. Those two will be top two when PBR comes out with classranks, IMO. Both have upper 80s arms now. I also was at the event when Adell registered his 99. I question the validity, that gun was on crack that day, but he can certainly pound it.

Jack Schneider of Davies County is right there with Adell. Those two will be top two when PBR comes out with classranks, IMO. Both have upper 80s arms now. I also was at the event when Adell registered his 99. I question the validity, that gun was on crack that day, but he can certainly pound it.

I was told by someone in the Midland hierarchy that there is no way that 99mph is legit. Mid to high 80's is more like it..

That is what I would go by also. That is why i was wondering if Bridley was a freshman or not at Cooper because he is now the Varsity starting 3rd baseman.

So he starts Varsity and JV at 3rd?