gold sunrise

Who will be the new coach at Montgomery County?

I can't believe it , but that is what I am hearing also. They even said he was in the area looking at real estate. I guess I will wait and see.

Wait and see what? If your a Indian or Card fan.

I will always be an Indian! But I might not support some decisions the administration is making.

Welcome to the site. If you need anything, ask any Mod and we would be glad to help. Look forward to reading your posts!!

I will always be an Indian! But I might not support some decisions the administration is making.[/

I was just asking a question, you were the one asking for permission to be a Card fan in another thread.

As far as administrations decisions, their problem was not doing their due diligence prior to their hire last year....

I was just asking a question, you were the one asking for permission to be a Card fan in another thread.

As far as administrations decisions, their problem was not doing their due diligence prior to their hire last year....

Not the only time they've made that mistake, and that is an unacceptable mistake to make IMO considering the salary the AD is getting paid....not to mention the fact that he has three paid assistants.

Not the only time they've made that mistake, and that is an unacceptable mistake to make IMO considering the salary the AD is getting paid....not to mention the fact that he has three paid assistants.

I sure hope they do a better job this time around and if the rumors are true, I think everyone will be Happy!!!

I sure hope they do a better job this time around and if the rumors are true, I think everyone will be Happy!!!

Are you implying that their hire last year (Tony Wise) wasn't a good choice? Tony did a great job, was passionate about basketball and the athletes, and is a wonderful man. Their mistake wasn't hiring him, it was firing him.

Are you implying that their hire last year (Tony Wise) wasn't a good choice? Tony did a great job, was passionate about basketball and the athletes, and is a wonderful man. Their mistake wasn't hiring him, it was firing him.

Everyone has their own opinion and I respect yours.

Welcome to the site. If you need anything, ask a Mod and we will help you. Look forward to reading your posts.

Everyone has their own opinion and I respect yours.

Just curious and you dont have to respond, what are the biggest complaints you might have or others might have against that hiring (Tony Wise)?

Can someone explain to me why Happy would leave a college assistant job to come coach HS? Am I out of the loop here?

If Happy Osbourne does end up taking the job, could his "availability" have had anything to do with Tony Wise being dismissed?? ........just asking!!

I think rumors are swirling about, but I don't think Happy O coming to MC is remotely close to being a done deal. Time will tell.

But do they think Happy is a long term comittment?

IMO he would be a one and done with the senior class and him leaving at the same time. I still keep hearing they are looking for someone with college experience to develop players on this team for the next level and that it was felt players were not developing under Wise. I can't see any scenario where if Happy wants to coach for several more years that he would not go back to the college level.