UK/UL over/under

Page 2 of Originally Posted by 98NCCalum You are abviously unaware of what % of sports betting in America takes place in Las Vegas. Hint, it's under 10%. I'd be ... 40 comments | 1357 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Jun 06
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,532

    Im thinking somewhere around 88...
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    billyrayjoebob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 06
    Location
    Pikeville
    Posts
    3,379

    The official line is 77 as I type this...

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Union, KY
    Posts
    21,402

    Quote Originally Posted by billyrayjoebob
    The official line is 77 as I type this...


    That is really high. I think the knee-jerk from the MTSU game is the basis for all of these UK predictions and this mile-high O/U.

    However, the oddsmakers are smart and they are BEGGING you to take the under when they put it at 77. Therefore, watch the final score eclipse it.

  4. #19
    hardball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 02
    Location
    They're building fine young men at Louisville, aren't they? Sleep late, and we'll wake you up. Break our rules, and we'll still let you play. Come to Louisville, where kids will be kids and the adults will look the other way -- Gregg Doyel on UL.
    Posts
    1,404

    Great gravy!!! Is this a WAC game?

  5. #20
    NobizLikeShowbiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    3,506

    Quote Originally Posted by billyrayjoebob
    The official line is 77 as I type this...

    Im shocked, I must admit, I didnt think there would be any chance it would be over 74 or 75, WOW!

  6. #21
    billyrayjoebob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 06
    Location
    Pikeville
    Posts
    3,379

    Quote Originally Posted by NobizLikeShowbiz
    Im shocked, I must admit, I didnt think there would be any chance it would be over 74 or 75, WOW!
    WOW is right!!!!

  7. #22
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    62,033

    77 is a huge number, but hr in an earlier post is right - isn't setting an official over-under supposed to make you think? Even though I see lots of points scored in this one, it would be a tough call to say that over 11 TDs will be scored in the game.

  8. #23
    Latch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04
    Location
    LAT
    Posts
    3,422

    Quote Originally Posted by h.s.sportsrbest


    That is really high. I think the knee-jerk from the MTSU game is the basis for all of these UK predictions and this mile-high O/U.

    However, the oddsmakers are smart and they are BEGGING you to take the under when they put it at 77. Therefore, watch the final score eclipse it.

    The general population hates taking unders. It's already 78 some places. I wonder what the guys who make a living are playing. I'm guessing if they liked the over they took it at 77, but if they like the under they're waiting to see if it goes up any more.

    I like the under any time it gets this high unless Brennan is involved, but it is this high for a reason.

  9. #24
    hardball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 02
    Location
    They're building fine young men at Louisville, aren't they? Sleep late, and we'll wake you up. Break our rules, and we'll still let you play. Come to Louisville, where kids will be kids and the adults will look the other way -- Gregg Doyel on UL.
    Posts
    1,404

    Quote Originally Posted by Latch
    The general population hates taking unders. It's already 78 some places. I wonder what the guys who make a living are playing. I'm guessing if they liked the over they took it at 77, but if they like the under they're waiting to see if it goes up any more.

    I like the under any time it gets this high unless Brennan is involved, but it is this high for a reason.
    Ain't that the truth. There's nothing worse than watching a game hoping for neither team to score.

  10. #25
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,286

    I could've sworn people were telling me I was wrong when I said it would be over 70....Weird.

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Flo
    Posts
    20,339

    Quote Originally Posted by 98NCCalum
    Wanna bet?
    yes

  12. #27

    Join Date
    May 01
    Location
    KY:)
    Posts
    18,096

    Looks like the weekly Hawaii line

  13. #28
    billyrayjoebob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 06
    Location
    Pikeville
    Posts
    3,379

    I'm going on the under in a big way.

  14. #29
    98NCCalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    It's been fun BGP! Be good....
    Posts
    19,155

    Quote Originally Posted by billyrayjoebob
    I'm going on the under in a big way.
    Me too.

  15. #30
    NobizLikeShowbiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    3,506

    Quote Originally Posted by Original Rookie
    yes


Top