SEC Rankings

  1. #1
    SLINK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    Fight On!!!
    Posts
    11,983

    SEC Rankings

    Just for fun, how I would rank the SEC teams at this point.

    1. LSU
    2. Florida
    3. South Carolina
    4. Arkansas
    5. Kentucky
    6. Alabama
    7. Georgia
    8. Tennessee
    9. Vanderbilt
    10. Mississippi St.
    11. Auburn
    12. Ole Miss

    However, I will put in that there is not much difference between 3 and 11. Of course, these are subject to change weekly.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,285

    1. LSU
    2. Florida
    3. South Carolina
    4. Georgia
    5. Kentucky
    6. Alabama
    7. Arkansas
    8. Tennessee
    9. Vanderbilt
    10. Auburn
    11. Mississippi
    12. Mississippi State

  3. #3
    oldrambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06
    Location
    I'm ftom the Other Side of the Tracks ....where your momma warned you about.
    Posts
    38,979

    1. LSU
    2. Florida
    3. South Carolina
    4. Alabama
    5. Georgia
    6. Arkansas
    7. Kentucky
    8. Tennessee
    9. Auburn
    10. Vanderbilt
    11. Miss. St.
    12. Ole Miss.

    I agree in your last statement Slink - on mine I woud say that there is not much difference between 3 and 9. This will be fun to check and post on each week, good thread slink.

  4. #4
    Bart Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Location
    Rainy days are my favorite days, makes me think of my Saviors grace.
    Posts
    1,865

    Quote Originally Posted by SLINK
    Just for fun, how I would rank the SEC teams at this point.

    1. LSU
    2. Florida
    3. South Carolina
    4. Arkansas
    5. Kentucky
    6. Alabama
    7. Georgia
    8. Tennessee
    9. Vanderbilt
    10. Mississippi St.
    11. Auburn
    12. Ole Miss

    However, I will put in that there is not much difference between 3 and 11. Of course, these are subject to change weekly.
    How do you have Arkansas ahead of Bama after last weeks game? Just wondering.

  5. #5
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,285

    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Fletch
    How do you have Arkansas ahead of Bama after last weeks game? Just wondering.
    Well, it was at Bama, which definitely gives them an advantage for that one game.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Ashland
    Posts
    1,825

    South Carolina @ #3

  7. #7
    InTheGame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    Commonwealth Stadium
    Posts
    3,403

    1. LSU
    2. Florida
    3. South Carolina
    4. Arkansas
    5. Alabama
    6. Georgia
    7. Kentucky
    8. Tennessee
    9. Mississippi State
    10. Auburn
    11. Vanderbilt
    12. Ole Miss

  8. #8
    billyrayjoebob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 06
    Location
    Pikeville
    Posts
    3,379

    It's useless to rank the SEC, they all can beat each other or anybody else in the country on any given day...

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Union, KY
    Posts
    21,402

    West:

    1. LSU
    2. Bama
    3. Arkansas
    4. Mississippi St.
    5. Auburn (tempted to reverse 4 and 5 but fought the urge)
    6. Ole Miss

    East:
    1. Florida
    2. South Carolina
    3. Georgia
    4. UK (tempted to reverse 3 and 4 but the game being in Athens TY stopped me)
    5. Tennessee
    6. Vandy

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 05
    Posts
    1,271

    West:

    1. LSU
    2. Bama
    3. Arkansas
    4. Auburn
    5. Miss St.
    6. Ole Miss

    East:
    1. Florida
    2. South Carolina
    3. Georgia
    4. UK
    5. Tennessee
    6. Vandy

  11. #11
    btownfootball72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 07
    Location
    The jungle
    Posts
    73

    I can see UK making alot of upsets this year if they play like they did against U of L....

  12. #12
    SLINK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    Fight On!!!
    Posts
    11,983

    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Fletch
    How do you have Arkansas ahead of Bama after last weeks game? Just wondering.
    I still think Arkansas is better.

  13. #13
    SLINK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    Fight On!!!
    Posts
    11,983

    Quote Originally Posted by oldrambler
    1. LSU
    2. Florida
    3. South Carolina
    4. Alabama
    5. Georgia
    6. Arkansas
    7. Kentucky
    8. Tennessee
    9. Auburn
    10. Vanderbilt
    11. Miss. St.
    12. Ole Miss.

    I agree in your last statement Slink - on mine I woud say that there is not much difference between 3 and 9. This will be fun to check and post on each week, good thread slink.
    Thanks, OR. I thought you would like it.

  14. #14
    SLINK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    Fight On!!!
    Posts
    11,983

    Quote Originally Posted by billyrayjoebob
    It's useless to rank the SEC, they all can beat each other or anybody else in the country on any given day...
    It is just for fun and maybe some good-natured ribbing. There is not much difference in the 3-11 teams.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Dec 69
    Posts
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by billyrayjoebob
    It's useless to rank the SEC, they all can beat each other or anybody else in the country on any given day...
    "Every party has a pooper...."

Top