Questions for UK fans

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power."
    Posts
    3,428

    Questions for UK fans

    You got the swing game now BUT you still have to beat FAU, Vandy, and someone else - Miss St..

    Your in unchartered territory, can Brooks and staff handle the emotional let down in practice this week?

    What if we see a let down next week at Arkansas?

    What if there is a slip up in one of the definite wins?

    Is 6-6 good enough now?

    Is this the year UK beats Tenn.?

    Where do you guys think UK is realistically in the SEC - mid-pack or right behind LSU and Florida?

    Was too much put into the UL game?

    Has the recruiting been good enough to continue this run next year?
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    buzzer beater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Location
    The Shoe
    Posts
    2,471

    Quote Originally Posted by JD If U Please
    You got the swing game now BUT you still have to beat FAU, Vandy, and someone else - Miss St..

    Your in unchartered territory, can Brooks and staff handle the emotional let down in practice this week?

    What if we see a let down next week at Arkansas?

    What if there is a slip up in one of the definite wins?

    Is 6-6 good enough now?

    Is this the year UK beats Tenn.?

    Where do you guys think UK is realistically in the SEC - mid-pack or right behind LSU and Florida?

    Was too much put into the UL game?

    Has the recruiting been good enough to continue this run next year?

    FAU shoudln't be to hard, but Vandy and Miss State will be.

    Kentucky's D better be ready for McFaden. I look for Mcfaden to have close to or over 30 rushes next week.

    UK doesn't need to overlook anyone, because if they do ( like Vandy or Miss State ) they will go down.

    I look for UK to go 6-6 unless they overlook someone.

    I don't think UK beats Tennessee this year.

    I don't think UK is even close to Florida or LSU. I would put Arkansas, Bama, South Carolina and maybe Georgia before UK.

    Kentucky fans better enjoy last year and this year. Because the numbers 6, 7, and 8 in the next couple of years won't be the first numbers in UK's record.

  3. #3
    UKPat02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    9,417

    Quote Originally Posted by buzzer beater
    FAU shoudln't be to hard, but Vandy and Miss State will be.

    Kentucky's D better be ready for McFaden. I look for Mcfaden to have close to or over 30 rushes next week.

    UK doesn't need to overlook anyone, because if they do ( like Vandy or Miss State ) they will go down.

    I look for UK to go 6-6 unless they overlook someone.

    I don't think UK beats Tennessee this year.

    I don't think UK is even close to Florida or LSU. I would put Arkansas, Bama, South Carolina and maybe Georgia before UK.

    Kentucky fans better enjoy last year and this year. Because the numbers 6, 7, and 8 in the next couple of years won't be the first numbers in UK's record.
    Fletch, take note for next years compilation thread.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Ashland
    Posts
    1,825

    Quote Originally Posted by JD If U Please
    You got the swing game now BUT you still have to beat FAU, Vandy, and someone else - Miss St..

    Your in unchartered territory, can Brooks and staff handle the emotional let down in practice this week?

    What if we see a let down next week at Arkansas?

    What if there is a slip up in one of the definite wins?

    Is 6-6 good enough now?

    Is this the year UK beats Tenn.?

    Where do you guys think UK is realistically in the SEC - mid-pack or right behind LSU and Florida?

    Was too much put into the UL game?

    Has the recruiting been good enough to continue this run next year?
    Are you a U of L fan......

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power."
    Posts
    3,428

    Quote Originally Posted by happy ol' dad
    Are you a U of L fan......
    Yes, BUT I root for UK every other game and would like to see them become an SEC contender year in and year out.

    I've seen this happen a lot in sports in general this win does 2 things


    1- propel them to somewhere between 6-6 and 9-3(I say 8-4)

    2- Or they start to overlook people and go 5-7

  6. #6
    Hip-Hop Box's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    6,061

    There is alot of "what if's".

  7. #7
    pigman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Posts
    3,112

    Quote Originally Posted by buzzer beater
    FAU shoudln't be to hard, but Vandy and Miss State will be.

    Kentucky's D better be ready for McFaden. I look for Mcfaden to have close to or over 30 rushes next week.

    UK doesn't need to overlook anyone, because if they do ( like Vandy or Miss State ) they will go down.

    I look for UK to go 6-6 unless they overlook someone.

    I don't think UK beats Tennessee this year.

    I don't think UK is even close to Florida or LSU. I would put Arkansas, Bama, South Carolina and maybe Georgia before UK.

    Kentucky fans better enjoy last year and this year. Because the numbers 6, 7, and 8 in the next couple of years won't be the first numbers in UK's record.


    And your basing this on what your dislike for Kentucky?

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    23,395

    Quote Originally Posted by buzzer beater
    I don't think UK is even close to Florida or LSU. I would put Arkansas, Bama, South Carolina and maybe Georgia before UK.
    So if you UL was in the SEC, you would think all those teams were better than UL too..

  9. #9
    isthatallyougot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 07
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    588

    IMHO Louisville couldn't stay close in a game with Florida or LSU at this point. They would get blown out!

  10. #10
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    52,335

    I think Kentucky can beat Tennessee. I do not think they can beat Florida or LSU.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Flo
    Posts
    20,339

    Quote Originally Posted by halfback20
    I think Kentucky can beat Tennessee. I do not think they can beat Florida or LSU.
    Agreed. Florida and LSU both can make a case for best team in the country at this point. Both are on another level.

  12. #12
    The Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Sag Hollow
    Posts
    21,787

    Quote Originally Posted by JD If U Please
    You got the swing game now BUT you still have to beat FAU, Vandy, and someone else - Miss St..

    Your in unchartered territory, can Brooks and staff handle the emotional let down in practice this week?

    What if we see a let down next week at Arkansas?

    What if there is a slip up in one of the definite wins?

    Is 6-6 good enough now?

    Is this the year UK beats Tenn.?

    Where do you guys think UK is realistically in the SEC - mid-pack or right behind LSU and Florida?

    Was too much put into the UL game?

    Has the recruiting been good enough to continue this run next year?
    With the fans UK took to the Music City Bowl last year, and that's a BIG factor in Bowl decisions, it's a lock.

  13. #13
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,286

    I think they beat FAU, State, and Vandy without a doubt. I also see them winning 2 of the 4 against Georgia, Tennessee, Arkansas, and South Carolina. LSU and Florida are L's.

    Overall that would put them at 8-4, and should get them a pretty decent bowl game.

  14. #14
    DragonFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    Go home and be a family man.
    Posts
    33,216

    UK had better circle two games in particular outside of the three that everyone defines as wins (FAU, Vandy, MSU): @ Arkansas, and @ USC. Those are easily their best chances at extra wins. And easy is not a word I'd actually associate with it.

    Aftre that I'd say in order of possibles it would be Georgia then Tennesee. Florida and LSU are as close to impossible as it gets.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Posts
    309

    Quote Originally Posted by buzzer beater
    FAU shoudln't be to hard, but Vandy and Miss State will be.

    Kentucky's D better be ready for McFaden. I look for Mcfaden to have close to or over 30 rushes next week.

    UK doesn't need to overlook anyone, because if they do ( like Vandy or Miss State ) they will go down.

    I look for UK to go 6-6 unless they overlook someone.

    I don't think UK beats Tennessee this year.

    I don't think UK is even close to Florida or LSU. I would put Arkansas, Bama, South Carolina and maybe Georgia before UK.

    Kentucky fans better enjoy last year and this year. Because the numbers 6, 7, and 8 in the next couple of years won't be the first numbers in UK's record.
    Are you serious? I know we lose some skill players, but look who we have coming back...Tony Dixon, Alfonso Smith, the entire starting defense (minus 2-3 players), and we have Curtis Pulley to take over the reigns next year.(Yeah the guy who BEAT OUT Andre Woodson for the starting job last spring)
    We lose Jason Ledger on the offensive line but the rest of them are still very young.

    Also take note that are recent success will factor in greatly to the amount of highly touted recruits we get. (Who wouldn't want to come play for an offense like UK's) Beleive me...UK is here to stay.

    Just look at the stats before you make such a bold statement.

Top