Priceless....

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 04
    Posts
    470

    Priceless....

    Ticket to UK vs UofL game: $200
    Fine for the UK fans rushing the field: $25000
    Watching the Louisville Cardinals National Championship dreams get crushed by UK: PRICELESS

    There are some things money can't buy.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 05
    Posts
    1,271

    Thats pretty good.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Posts
    101

    nice....

  4. #4
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Unanimous #MVP
    Posts
    55,750

    I find it kinda funny that many UK fans are more satisfied with the fact that UK ended any chance UL might have had at getting to the N.C. rather than what the win could do for UK's season....

  5. #5
    nkysportslegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Posts
    2,789

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce
    I find it kinda funny that many UK fans are more satisfied with the fact that UK ended any chance UL might have had at getting to the N.C. rather than what the win could do for UK's season....
    Good point, but when you play in the SEC a momentum boost like beating Louisville can be squashed any given game... Plus they're just having fun because it has been a while since UK got the W in football.

  6. #6
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Unanimous #MVP
    Posts
    55,750

    Quote Originally Posted by nkysportslegend
    Plus they're just having fun because it has been a while since UK got the W in football.
    As they should...

  7. #7
    underarmour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    CLICK CLACK - I THINK YOU HEAR US COMING!
    Posts
    1,217

    <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/thealexgreen/HPIM1379.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
    No amount of money could ever buy the feeling I had when I took this picture!

  8. #8
    oldrambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06
    Location
    I'm ftom the Other Side of the Tracks ....where your momma warned you about.
    Posts
    38,979

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed 15th
    Ticket to UK vs UofL game: $200
    Fine for the UK fans rushing the field: $25000
    Watching the Louisville Cardinals National Championship dreams get crushed by UK: PRICELESS

    There are some things money can't buy.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Union, KY
    Posts
    21,402

    Deuce, the UK fans on this site have endured a lot of condascending comments about their football team from UL fans for the last 11+ months; you have to expect some salt in the wounds while the tables are "temporarily" turned.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Posts
    55,095

    Quote Originally Posted by h.s.sportsrbest
    Deuce, the UK fans on this site have endured a lot of condascending comments about their football team from UL fans for the last 11+ months; you have to expect some salt in the wounds while the tables are "temporarily" turned.
    I have a feeling that it will be a permanent "rub" that UK fans will be inflicting. This one game will be the taunt that they throw at UL fans for the next 30 years......even if UL wins the next 30. :creepy:

  11. #11
    Hangman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    Pikeville
    Posts
    16,068

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmom
    I have a feeling that it will be a permanent "rub" that UK fans will be inflicting. This one game will be the taunt that they throw at UL fans for the next 30 years......even if UL wins the next 30. :creepy:
    Then it shouldn't bother you all that much.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Union, KY
    Posts
    21,402

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmom
    I have a feeling that it will be a permanent "rub" that UK fans will be inflicting. This one game will be the taunt that they throw at UL fans for the next 30 years......even if UL wins the next 30. :creepy:
    Not me; my "permanent rub" will be after Woodson gets drafted before Brohm.

  13. #13
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Unanimous #MVP
    Posts
    55,750

    Quote Originally Posted by h.s.sportsrbest
    Deuce, the UK fans on this site have endured a lot of condascending comments about their football team from UL fans for the last 11+ months; you have to expect some salt in the wounds while the tables are "temporarily" turned.
    So when UL beats UK in basketball in January, you all can expect the same, correct?

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Union, KY
    Posts
    21,402

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce
    So when UL beats UK in basketball in January, you all can expect the same, correct?
    If you truly feel like UK fans constantly belittle and take shots at UL's basketball program...than sure.

  15. #15
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Unanimous #MVP
    Posts
    55,750

    Quote Originally Posted by h.s.sportsrbest
    If you truly feel like UK fans constantly belittle and take shots at UL's basketball program...than sure.
    Sounds good.

Top