Kentucky 40 UofL 34

Page 6 of Originally Posted by gametime No doubt. Enjoy it Cats fans... No question about that. Geez I still have 6 pages to read. Advertisement Sep 16, 07, ... 590 comments | 18279 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #76
    Sportz Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 04
    Location
    Land of the Who Dey
    Posts
    9,803

    Andre' Woodson: 270 yards 4 TD

    Brian Brohm: 369 yards 2 TD 1 INT
    Advertisement

  2. #77

    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    trapping gopher..gopher Everett???
    Posts
    750

    Quote Originally Posted by funtowatch
    The over priced tickets were worth it after all. What a game.

    Wish I had been able to get my hands on a set of those overpriced tickets

  3. #78
    titletownclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Location
    Danville, KY
    Posts
    8,052

    With 5 or 6 SEC teams currently in the top 25, just how tough is this conference going to be when one of their unranked teams defeats a top 10 team? I still think UL will win the Big East and UK for the first time in a long time will actually be competitive against the SEC's strongest teams.

  4. #79

    Join Date
    Mar 07
    Location
    Rockcastle
    Posts
    3,505

    Quote Originally Posted by funtowatch
    The over priced tickets were worth it after all.
    true

  5. #80
    spe690's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06
    Location
    Prestonsburg
    Posts
    1,867

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman
    This game equals:

    - a bowl game for UK
    - the Cats in the top 25
    - U of L out of the national title hunt
    - Brohm out of the Heisman race
    - Woodson in the Hesiman race
    - An actual rivalry in the Bluegrass state
    - Security for Rich Brooks, finally
    - Perhaps the biggest win in Brooks' tenure
    And every one of these points makes every UK fan a happy person!!! Lexington may be burned to the ground after tonight!!!! I wish I was there!!!

  6. #81
    Hearsay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 05
    Location
    W. 35th St. brownstone
    Posts
    10,478

    Despite all the Woodson-Brohm talk, I think its Raphael Little who just upped his draft stock considerably. On a national stage, he showed great vision and that he will not be brought down by the first tackler.

  7. #82
    oldrambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06
    Location
    I'm ftom the Other Side of the Tracks ....where your momma warned you about.
    Posts
    38,979

    Quote Originally Posted by 98NCCalum
    Two years ago, people were calling for Brooks' head,
    Yes and I admit that I was one of them, I will gladly have my serving of crow bc it is not close to the size serving of the wonderful fowl that U.L. fans will be choking down!!

  8. #83

    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    trapping gopher..gopher Everett???
    Posts
    750

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportz Addict
    Andre' Woodson: 270 yards 4 TD

    Brian Brohm: 369 yards 2 TD 1 INT

    You forgot, Woodson got the win.........

  9. #84
    Bart Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Location
    Rainy days are my favorite days, makes me think of my Saviors grace.
    Posts
    1,865

    Great game!!!

    Best game ive seen UK play. They deserved to win. Lousiville lost plain and simple, no excuses coming from me.

  10. #85
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,576

    The only thing it didn't do is eliminate Brohm from the Heisman race...

  11. #86
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    53,414

    Quote Originally Posted by spe690
    And every one of these points makes every UK fan a happy person!!! Lexington may be burned to the ground after tonight!!!! I wish I was there!!!
    I tried to get my wife to drive me to Lexington so I could help burn the city down, but she quickly opted out, LOL. Go Cats!!!

  12. #87
    spe690's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06
    Location
    Prestonsburg
    Posts
    1,867

    Quote Originally Posted by Hearsay
    Despite all the Woodson-Brohm talk, I think its Raphael Little who just upped his draft stock considerably. On a national stage, he showed great vision and that he will not be brought down by the first tackler.
    Very true!!! He was a beast tonight!!!

  13. #88
    98NCCalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    It's been fun BGP! Be good....
    Posts
    19,155

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime
    The only thing it didn't do is eliminate Brohm from the Heisman race...

  14. #89
    oldrambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06
    Location
    I'm ftom the Other Side of the Tracks ....where your momma warned you about.
    Posts
    38,979

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman
    This game equals:

    - a bowl game for UK
    - the Cats in the top 25
    - U of L out of the national title hunt
    - Brohm out of the Heisman race
    - Woodson in the Hesiman race
    - An actual rivalry in the Bluegrass state
    - Security for Rich Brooks, finally
    - Perhaps the biggest win in Brooks' tenure
    Correct on all points!! (except maybe eliminate Brohm from the heisman race)

  15. #90
    Sportz Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 04
    Location
    Land of the Who Dey
    Posts
    9,803

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime
    The only thing it didn't do is eliminate Brohm from the Heisman race...
    But it more than likely did UL for the BCS big game race... team or stats?

Top