Kentucky 40 UofL 34

Page 18 of Originally Posted by gametime No doubt. Enjoy it Cats fans... No question about that. Geez I still have 6 pages to read. Advertisement Sep 16, 07, ... 590 comments | 18289 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #256
    NEERFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 01
    Location
    Contest Stalwart per mcpapa
    Posts
    35,976

    Great game, thought it was over with the personal foul at the end but UK was resilient tonight. UL's title hopes are over but tonight's game showed the quality of both programs. I thought UK messed up by not running the clock during their 2nd to last drive but it really helped them in the end. The quality of talent on the field tonight was very impressive, two very good Qb's, some very good backs and some skilled Wr's.
    Advertisement

  2. #257
    underarmour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    CLICK CLACK - I THINK YOU HEAR US COMING!
    Posts
    1,217

    I just got home from the game... MAN WAS IT AWESOME!!!!

    That was the biggest crowd I have seen at Commonwealth Stadium. The better team won tonight! I got some great pictures as well!!

    Way to go Cats!!!

  3. #258
    NEERFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 01
    Location
    Contest Stalwart per mcpapa
    Posts
    35,976

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime
    Listed as 6'1" 225. Looks and runs bigger...
    Looks like 240 to me, he's a big back.

  4. #259
    _Scarface_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 07
    Location
    UNC 86 UK 77...Can you say 4 victories in a row for the Heels vs UK?...Gardner Webb?...WOW!
    Posts
    4,388

    How many were actually there?

  5. #260
    InTheGame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    Commonwealth Stadium
    Posts
    3,403

    Quote Originally Posted by _Scarface_
    How many were actually there?
    Offical attendance was just over 70,000...actually it was 70,857.

  6. #261
    UNDERTHEBRIDGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 01
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    2,901

    I was a little suprised w/ the attendance, from all the earlier hype of this game and what not I'd have assumed more. Isn't the record for Commonwealth about 72,000? However, the ticket prices by some scalpers sounded pretty ridiculous, good thing my parents had season tickets I could use.

  7. #262
    underarmour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    CLICK CLACK - I THINK YOU HEAR US COMING!
    Posts
    1,217

    Quote Originally Posted by _Scarface_
    How many were actually there?
    70,8??

    They only showed the total attendance for a few seconds.

  8. #263

    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    Pikeville, KY
    Posts
    22,131

    Wow, can't believe I missed what seems to be such a great game. Glad the Cats won and now improve to 3-0.

  9. #264
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,286

    Quote Originally Posted by SvFan4life
    Wow, can't believe I missed what seems to be such a great game. Glad the Cats won and now improve to 3-0.
    You and me both....

  10. #265
    UKBLUE1964's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    3,962

    OK, my kids got mad at me for jumping and screaming around the house when UK scored the last TD.
    Mainly because, They said, "Dad, how come you can run and jump around the house but we can't". I told because they do it when the news is on and I am doing it because UK BEAT UL


  11. #266
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,286

    Hey RP, how'd Woody do? Seriously, I didn't get to watch or listen to the game.

  12. #267
    SLINK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    Fight On!!!
    Posts
    11,983

    I'm sure glad Bobby let us win!!

  13. #268
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,286

    That darn vanilla offense.

  14. #269
    whodey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    Fort Thomas
    Posts
    616

    I was at the game.... It was ELECTRIC!! UK coming in was the better team. And they proved it by winning. Once a Brohm always a Brohm!!

  15. #270

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    T-Ville
    Posts
    3,641

    Hal Mumme...I mean Coach Kragthrope might need to find a new defensive coordinator...

Top