Billboards of UK players in Louisville?

Page 2 of I'm fine with the Keenan UK billboard... none others, though.... 30 comments | 1047 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    SHAMROCK69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Home of the 2012 National Champions " Trinity ROCKS and Kentucky Wildcats"
    Posts
    2,708

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic1
    Yes there are as many or more UK fans there as UL fans...For some reason they seem to forget that Louisville is located in KENTUCKY so it is a possibility that there are fans for KY in the city.
    I take a morning walk most mornings and walk around my entire area, about 3 miles. On game day while walking, I counted 8 houses with U of L flags flying. I also counted 17 houses proudly displaying UK flags. Not exactly scientific but it tells me something about Louisville.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Posts
    55,095

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAMROCK69
    I take a morning walk most mornings and walk around my entire area, about 3 miles. On game day while walking, I counted 8 houses with U of L flags flying. I also counted 17 houses proudly displaying UK flags. Not exactly scientific but it tells me something about Louisville.
    It tells me you live in a bad neighborhood.

  3. #18
    SHAMROCK69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Home of the 2012 National Champions " Trinity ROCKS and Kentucky Wildcats"
    Posts
    2,708

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmom
    It tells me you live in a bad neighborhood.
    Out of respect for you RM, I'll let that one go!!!

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Posts
    55,095

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAMROCK69
    Out of respect for you RM, I'll let that one go!!!
    I was just joking with you!

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Posts
    2,346

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmom
    It tells me you live in a bad neighborhood.
    I doubt anyone that supports T lives in too bad of a place.Those wildcats make a lot of noise at night though.

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Dynasty
    Posts
    6,745

    There used to be a UofL billboard somewhere between London and Richmond on 75.

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Posts
    55,095

    Quote Originally Posted by Milfordflash
    I doubt anyone that supports T lives in too bad of a place.Those wildcats make a lot of noise at night though.
    I'll just say that it's apparant that the humor is lost here.....I'm off to find other's to joke with, and people who understand.

  8. #23
    RowdyRedRam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    backed up against the wall
    Posts
    5,018

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmom
    I'll just say that it's apparant that the humor is lost here.....I'm off to find other's to joke with, and people who understand.
    I didn't think it was a joke, but I thought it was funny anyway.

  9. #24
    SHAMROCK69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Home of the 2012 National Champions " Trinity ROCKS and Kentucky Wildcats"
    Posts
    2,708

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmom
    I'll just say that it's apparant that the humor is lost here.....I'm off to find other's to joke with, and people who understand.
    I can assure you that I fully understood your weak attempt at humor. I just did not find it funny.

    As I posted earlier, I respect you and your normally thoughtful posts. End of story.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Posts
    55,095

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAMROCK69
    I can assure you that I fully understood your weak attempt at humor. I just did not find it funny.

    As I posted earlier, I respect you and your normally thoughtful posts. End of story.
    Look, I apologize. I intended it as good natured bantering. I'll desist from such attempts in the future.

  11. #26
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,605

    Geez people let's lighten up. It should be apparent to anyone who reads the post that rockmom was only calling the neighborhood bad because it had more UK fans living in it than UofL fans. I can assure you it was nothing personal.

  12. #27
    TonyDanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 04
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    19,003

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW
    Geez people let's lighten up. It should be apparent to anyone who reads the post that rockmom was only calling the neighborhood bad because it had more UK fans living in it than UofL fans. I can assure you it was nothing personal.


    I think we all got that....well most of us anyways!

  13. #28
    RebelK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    Once a Rebel...Always a Rebel!!!!!
    Posts
    5,635

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW
    Geez people let's lighten up. It should be apparent to anyone who reads the post that rockmom was only calling the neighborhood bad because it had more UK fans living in it than UofL fans. I can assure you it was nothing personal.
    From a life long UK fan.....I understood and I did think it was funny but then you'd have to know and love RockMom to have gotten her joke.

  14. #29
    SHAMROCK69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Home of the 2012 National Champions " Trinity ROCKS and Kentucky Wildcats"
    Posts
    2,708

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmom
    Look, I apologize. I intended it as good natured bantering. I'll desist from such attempts in the future.
    I accept your apology and offer my own. Even siblings have a spat now and then. Go Cats, Cards and Rocks!!!

  15. #30
    oldrambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06
    Location
    I'm ftom the Other Side of the Tracks ....where your momma warned you about.
    Posts
    38,979

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW
    Geez people let's lighten up. It should be apparent to anyone who reads the post that rockmom was only calling the neighborhood bad because it had more UK fans living in it than UofL fans. I can assure you it was nothing personal.
    I am just now reading this thread and I certainly got it.

Top