#21 Kentucky at Arkansas Predictions

Page 3 of Originally Posted by Alabama Larry Rookie & Mustang. Can you name three players on Bama's team? Have you seen us play. We have two kids that have b... 144 comments | 3568 Views | Go to page 1 →

View Poll Results: Who Wins?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kentucky

    107 74.31%
  • Arkansas

    37 25.69%
  1. #31

    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    "Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"
    Posts
    4,370

    This is the game I always love us to play. You name it, it can happen. Seems like it's always crazy, but how do you top 7 O.T.'s????
    Advertisement

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Jul 04
    Posts
    1,156

    UK 41 Arkansas 31

  3. #33
    Farva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    Commonwealth Stadium!!
    Posts
    1,820

    Quote Originally Posted by buzzer beater
    But Brohm didn't have a bad game. U of L's defense lost the game, Brohm threw for over 350 yards. McFaden will run all over Kentucky and have a huge game, and its on the road not in Commonwealth. You have to think if Brohm had his huge Louisville crowd behind him, would UK still have won?
    Why do you keep trying to poke holes in every aspect of the UK victory over Louisville?

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Aug 05
    Posts
    9,141

    Casey Dick started slowly against us, but later on he turned it around. The other backs also got stronger as the game wore on. The backs were getting 7 or 8 yards a pop. If their WR Monk comes back, it will be a long nite. Mcfadden didn't go to New York last year to see the Yankees.

    Pullin for the Cats, but I don't see a very close game..sorry.

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Mar 07
    Location
    Rockcastle
    Posts
    3,505

    Quote Originally Posted by calm like a bomb
    Despite all this, I will still pick UK 38-35.
    Sorry to copy but I think the same thing...almost
    UK- 37
    Ark-35

  6. #36
    buzzer beater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Location
    The Shoe
    Posts
    2,471

    Quote Originally Posted by Farva
    Why do you keep trying to poke holes in every aspect of the UK victory over Louisville?
    OK. What if the game was played in Louisville and Louisville won a close game. Would you not have thought the same thing if the game had been played in Lexington. I'm not poking holes or anything, I think it's good UK won.

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Flo
    Posts
    20,339

    Cats run defense steps up.

    UK by 3.

  8. #38
    UKPat02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    9,417

    Quote Originally Posted by buzzer beater
    OK. What if the game was played in Louisville and Louisville won a close game. Would you not have thought the same thing if the game had been played in Lexington. I'm not poking holes or anything, I think it's good UK won.
    Obviously.

  9. #39
    buzzer beater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Location
    The Shoe
    Posts
    2,471

    Quote Originally Posted by UKPat02
    Obviously.
    I do. I think it's good for Kentucky to beat U of L with them in the top 10. But just because they beat Louisville doesn't mean the years over, and that will win them 8-10 games and a big bowl. And it also doesn't mean Woodson will win the Heisman. That's just crazy. He is a great QB, one of the if not the best in the SEC, but IMO not a Heisman winner.

  10. #40
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Unanimous #MVP
    Posts
    55,746

    Quote Originally Posted by billyrayjoebob
    McFadden will get his, UK offense vs. Hogs defense will probably determine the outcome....

  11. #41
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    52,335

    The Cats keep rolling IMO.

  12. #42
    OlDog75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Sittin' in the stands above the 50 yard line.
    Posts
    10,160

    Quote Originally Posted by _Scarface_
    Just don't see them containing McFadden. I hope I'm wrong.

    McFadden was pulled from the game because of what was reported as a leg cramp and they did not want him to injure the hamstring. I don't know, just did not sound right to me. If it was just a cramp, big game like that one, why not get him on an I.V. at half and get him back out? Could be it was worse than reported. KittyKats may not have to worry about McFadden, however, I don't see them defeating the Razorbacks.

  13. #43
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,686

    Quote Originally Posted by buzzer beater
    OK. What if the game was played in Louisville and Louisville won a close game. Would you not have thought the same thing if the game had been played in Lexington. I'm not poking holes or anything, I think it's good UK won.
    If "if's" and "but's" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a marry christmas...

  14. #44
    Cawoodball player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    Harlan Co.
    Posts
    1,316

    Quote Originally Posted by buzzer beater
    But Brohm didn't have a bad game. U of L's defense lost the game, Brohm threw for over 350 yards. McFaden will run all over Kentucky and have a huge game, and its on the road not in Commonwealth. You have to think if Brohm had his huge Louisville crowd behind him, would UK still have won?
    Louisville is in Kentucky, too!!!

  15. #45
    calm like a bomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 07
    Location
    I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.
    Posts
    359

    Quote Originally Posted by OlDog75
    McFadden was pulled from the game because of what was reported as a leg cramp and they did not want him to injure the hamstring. I don't know, just did not sound right to me. If it was just a cramp, big game like that one, why not get him on an I.V. at half and get him back out? Could be it was worse than reported. KittyKats may not have to worry about McFadden, however, I don't see them defeating the Razorbacks.
    I could see it being worse than what was reported, but I can also see the Razorbacks trying to protect their best player for the stretch run. It was a big game against Alabama being a divisional game and all, but if they lost him now their season is definetely done. If he tweaked his hammie or something I think it would be wise on Arkansas' part to hold him out if he was slightly injured.

Top