UofL vs. UK 2012 National Championship Game!!!

Page 7 of Go ahead and write this one in your little book! Everyone in the state should go ahead and book their tickets to Nawlins because it will be UofL and UK... 108 comments | 4327 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #91

    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    C'BURG
    Posts
    6,823

    FAR CAL !!!
    Advertisement

  2. #92

    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Posts
    31

    OK! This thread has obviously gotten WAY off base from my original post. The point is this...

    Next year's national championship game will be UofL vs. uk!!! Write that one down. Save this post and in a year from now a TON of you will have some serious crow to eat. I can't help it that uk isn't getting Sick Sick 2 Fiddy. He is not getting Rodney Purvis in 2 years. Don't hate! Yes I'll be the 1st to admit that uk's class next year is quite impressive. Their class will get them to the championship game, but they will get that tail beat by Sick Sick 2 Fiddy, Siva, TJ, and the boys!!! Holla Back!!!

  3. #93
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    Oh it will be saved. I can't wait to play that Sick Fiddy guy.

  4. #94

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    25,436

    Quote Originally Posted by HollaBack View Post
    OK! This thread has obviously gotten WAY off base from my original post. The point is this...

    Next year's national championship game will be UofL vs. uk!!! Write that one down. Save this post and in a year from now a TON of you will have some serious crow to eat. I can't help it that uk isn't getting Sick Sick 2 Fiddy. He is not getting Rodney Purvis in 2 years. Don't hate! Yes I'll be the 1st to admit that uk's class next year is quite impressive. Their class will get them to the championship game, but they will get that tail beat by Sick Sick 2 Fiddy, Siva, TJ, and the boys!!! Holla Back!!!
    OK you've got us, clearly the fact that we're not getting this young fella has us all down in the dumps and so we have to respond to every post. I would say it's because we lost in the final four, but then I wouldn't be able to justify your continued banterring. Hmmmmm if only we could be getting "Sick Sick 2 Fiddy", to REALLY, REALLY justify that UK has the #1 recruiting class this year(for the third straight year, in Cal's second year as a coach). Ahhhhh shucks.

  5. #95
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,711

    I'm so confused..is hollaback sick sick 2 fiddy?

  6. #96

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    25,436

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Rocket28 View Post
    I'm so confused..is hollaback sick sick 2 fiddy?
    Duh!!!!!

  7. #97

    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Posts
    31

    This just goes to show what I called on April the 2nd. My original post...

    Go ahead and write this one in your little book! Everyone in the state should go ahead and book their tickets to Nawlins because it will be UofL and UK for the title next year. I believe UK will win the first contest at Rupp, and UofL gets UK in the championship game to cut down the nets in Nawlins!!!

    You heard it here first folks!!!

    This game just shows you how bad it is for teams in Corrupt Arena. I mean for real. Louisville, OSU, Cuse, and UNC is a LOT better than SuCk, but none of us would get a fair whistle. Although I REALLY hope we beat their tails on the 31st, I think we get raked over the coals, and have to wait until Nawlins to get them for real!!! GO CARDS!!!

  8. #98
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    I forgot about this mess I made my reservations.

  9. #99
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    Quote Originally Posted by HollaBack View Post
    This just goes to show what I called on April the 2nd. My original post...

    Go ahead and write this one in your little book! Everyone in the state should go ahead and book their tickets to Nawlins because it will be UofL and UK for the title next year. I believe UK will win the first contest at Rupp, and UofL gets UK in the championship game to cut down the nets in Nawlins!!!

    You heard it here first folks!!!

    This game just shows you how bad it is for teams in Corrupt Arena. I mean for real. Louisville, OSU, Cuse, and UNC is a LOT better than SuCk, but none of us would get a fair whistle. Although I REALLY hope we beat their tails on the 31st, I think we get raked over the coals, and have to wait until Nawlins to get them for real!!! GO CARDS!!!
    You do know UK beat UNC already right?

  10. #100

    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Posts
    31

    You do know that game was at RUPP ARENA right?

  11. #101
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,605

    Quote Originally Posted by HollaBack View Post
    This just goes to show what I called on April the 2nd. My original post...

    Go ahead and write this one in your little book! Everyone in the state should go ahead and book their tickets to Nawlins because it will be UofL and UK for the title next year. I believe UK will win the first contest at Rupp, and UofL gets UK in the championship game to cut down the nets in Nawlins!!!

    You heard it here first folks!!!

    This game just shows you how bad it is for teams in Corrupt Arena. I mean for real. Louisville, OSU, Cuse, and UNC is a LOT better than SuCk, but none of us would get a fair whistle. Although I REALLY hope we beat their tails on the 31st, I think we get raked over the coals, and have to wait until Nawlins to get them for real!!! GO CARDS!!!

    I suggest you go read the sticky thread at the top of this forum before this becomes your last post.

  12. #102
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    Quote Originally Posted by HollaBack View Post
    You do know that game was at RUPP ARENA right?
    They beat them last year on a neutral court as well.

  13. #103

    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Posts
    443

    Oh..my..lord. After a tough UK loss, I am so happy I found this thread. HB, you have made my life worth living. This needs to be in the classics forum. Haha.

  14. #104

    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Posts
    31

    Somebody owes me a TON of Crowe and a gift card! I said National Championship, but I'll take the Final Four!!! GO CARDS!!!

  15. #105
    Birdsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    Vetustior Humo!
    Posts
    62,362

    Quote Originally Posted by HollaBack View Post
    Somebody owes me a TON of Crowe and a gift card! I said National Championship, but I'll take the Final Four!!! GO CARDS!!!
    You definitely nailed it...if UK beats Baylor, that is.

Top