UK/UConn Pre-game

  1. #1
    Bluto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 10
    Location
    You were NOT hired for your brains, you hippopotamic land-mass!!
    Posts
    14,442

    UK/UConn Pre-game

    Posted by Bluto, Jr.:

    "if ur in Houston at the arena n not wearing UK blue, u stick out like a sore thumb #allcatsEVERYTHING #BBN"
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Ft. Mitchell Ky
    Posts
    21,150

    I watched a video last night of Coach Cal from the SEC tourney when he was addressing the crowd after the finals in the Georgia Dome, looked like is was 80% UK fans? The other 20% were already gone, everything was UK blue! AMAZING!

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    2,917

    What is the keys to the game??

    I personally think if UK can keep Uconns Lamb under 15 while Harrelson, Liggins and Miller continue to do what they've been doing they win going away.

  4. #4
    Walter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 09
    Location
    Union, KY
    Posts
    15,450

    My man qryche is rockin some Jorts for tonight's game

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 07
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere is the residence for Mr. Cats.
    Posts
    12,708

    The main key I think other than guarding Walker & Lamb is UK keeping their emotions in check to start the game. The Cats haven't been in a game like this before, and tehy need to settle in for the first few minutes.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the zone
    Posts
    13,387

    Liggins will be starting tonight.

Top