Kentucky Vs Ohio St Updates...

Page 8 of Originally Posted by Voice of Reason Florida...remember? Oh yeah, them. Thanks for reminding me. Now I'm really ticked.... 307 comments | 5916 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #106

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the zone
    Posts
    13,387

    You have to like UK's chance with Knight only playing about 8 minutes in the first half.
    Advertisement

  2. #107

    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    1,475

    Look I'm trying to keep and open mind but come on. When an offensive player leaves his feet you cannot jump up underneath them. It's a block, period and it was missed twice in the half.

  3. #108
    woodsrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Posts
    20,521

    Quote Originally Posted by Koun Dog View Post
    11 to 4. Harrelson has someone swing on his arm on the put back and Miller gets whistled. The last charge on Harrellson was a terrible call
    No it wasn't. It was a charge. I don't think they have really called bad fouls on UK I just don't think they are calling both ways.

  4. #109
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    34,267

    Quote Originally Posted by NEERFAN View Post
    You can't spell me without JONES.
    At least he didn't shoot the 3 with 10 seconds to go. That is what I was expecting.

  5. #110
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,603

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    Survived the foul trouble for now and it's tied at the half can't complain about that.
    Exactly...

  6. #111

    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Posts
    335

    Quote Originally Posted by Koun Dog View Post
    11 to 4. Harrelson has someone swing on his arm on the put back and Miller gets whistled. The last charge on Harrellson was a terrible call
    You can tell Ohio State players have been coached to flop. They look like fish flopping around on the bank when you drop one from taking it off the hook, lol!!!

  7. #112

    Join Date
    Oct 07
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere is the residence for Mr. Cats.
    Posts
    12,708

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    Survived the foul trouble for now and it's tied at the half can't complain about that.
    I agree. All a UK fan could have hoped for in this game was for UK to have no one injured or with three fouls and the game within a handful of points at halftime. UK has to feel good about their position right now.

  8. #113
    gchs_uk9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    22,639

    Quote Originally Posted by Koun Dog View Post
    Look I'm trying to keep and open mind but come on. When an offensive player leaves his feet you cannot jump up underneath them. It's a block, period and it was missed twice in the half.
    Refs love to call that a charge. But I don't like how an off-ball defender can slide over and take the charge like that. And both replays showed the defender moving up and into the offensive player.

  9. #114

    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Flo
    Posts
    20,339

    Quote Originally Posted by Koun Dog View Post
    Look I'm trying to keep and open mind but come on. When an offensive player leaves his feet you cannot jump up underneath them. It's a block, period and it was missed twice in the half.
    Bingo. You have to be there BEFORE the player makes his move.

  10. #115
    woodsrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Posts
    20,521

    Fouls 11-4

  11. #116
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    Quote Originally Posted by NEERFAN View Post
    You can't spell me without JONES.
    The offensive killer.

  12. #117
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    34,267

    Quote Originally Posted by Koun Dog View Post
    11 to 4. Harrelson has someone swing on his arm on the put back and Miller gets whistled. The last charge on Harrellson was a terrible call
    I agree that was cheap on Miller. The Harrelson call was a good one IMO.

  13. #118

    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Flo
    Posts
    20,339

    As far as refs go, my biggest issue is I feel like they are protecting Sullinger. Back to back possessions he should have picked up his second. Enough about refs, let's go out and get this game!

  14. #119

    Join Date
    Oct 07
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere is the residence for Mr. Cats.
    Posts
    12,708

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Really? I haven't heard him make one comment that I disagree with.
    Other than the fact that he's a terrible announcer?

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    Exactly...
    Admit it GT, you're kind of for UK.

  15. #120

    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Posts
    335

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Really? I haven't heard him make one comment that I disagree with.
    He is just ignoring the questionable calls and no calls of Kentucky.

Top