Kentucky/Ohio State Predictions

Page 2 of Hoping I'm wrong, but this has the potential to get ugly.... 205 comments | 6544 Views | Go to page 1 →

View Poll Results: Who do you think wins this game?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kentucky

    40 52.63%
  • Ohio State

    36 47.37%
  1. #16

    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    1,475

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    Will be interesting to see how often Thomas is in vs Jones. Want to see it a bunch...
    I think he will have to be in a bunch. Lauderdale and Sullinger would struggle against jones out on the floor.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    1,475

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    The one where they ran them off the floor...
    I thought so

    Kinda like VCU is doing right now.

  3. #18
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,603

    Quote Originally Posted by Koun Dog View Post
    I think he will have to be in a bunch. Lauderdale and Sullinger would struggle against jones out on the floor.
    Hard to play him a ton though as the offense isn't as crisp. Ball dies in his hands far too often...

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    C'BURG
    Posts
    6,803

    OSU by 12.

    The Buckeyes are big and physical for the cats.

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    1,475

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    Hard to play him a ton though as the offense isn't as crisp. Ball dies in his hands far too often...
    Then I say play him the whole game! So who guards Jones?

  6. #21
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    42,895

    Hoping I'm wrong, but this has the potential to get ugly.

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    1,475

    Don't look now but VCU is toying with Purdue.

  8. #23
    The Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Sag Hollow
    Posts
    21,808

    Ohio State looked crazy good today. If they play and shoot like that the rest of the tournament no one will touch them. But I don't think they will stay that hot. The competition will get stiffer every game from here on, starting with UK. No one has blown UK out of the gym this year, with the exception of UConn when Kentucky got in early foul trouble.

    The Buckeyes will most likely win, but it's not a stretch to say UK can win this game either.

  9. #24

    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    1,475

    I just hope LRCW picks Ohio St

  10. #25
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,603

    Quote Originally Posted by Koun Dog View Post
    Then I say play him the whole game! So who guards Jones?
    I wouldn't rule out Lighty. He gives up a few inches, but Jones has a tendency to forget he should be in the post on a regular basis and Lighty is maybe the best perimeter defender in the country. Wouldn't be ideal, but can see it going that way quite a bit...

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    1,475

    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Ohio State looked crazy good today. If they play and shoot like that the rest of the tournament no one will touch them. But I don't think they will stay that hot. The competition will get stiffer every game from here on, starting with UK. No one has blown UK out of the gym this year, with the exception of UConn when Kentucky got in early foul trouble.

    The Buckeyes will most likely win, but it's not a stretch to say UK can win this game either.
    Professor is they shoot like they did today they could beat the Lakers.

    I think UK will be in the game late with a chance to win. The pressure is squarely on OSU.

  12. #27
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    Quote Originally Posted by Koun Dog View Post
    Professor is they shoot like they did today they could beat the Lakers.

    I think UK will be in the game late with a chance to win. The pressure is squarely on OSU.
    Nope.

  13. #28

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Mark "Bo" Pelini was born 6 weeks premature. He designed a blitz to help him escape from his mother's uterus early.
    Posts
    11,984

    Quote Originally Posted by Koun Dog View Post
    I just hope LRCW picks Ohio St
    If he wants to live he'll do whats right!

  14. #29

    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    1,475

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    I wouldn't rule out Lighty. He gives up a few inches, but Jones has a tendency to forget he should be in the post on a regular basis and Lighty is maybe the best perimeter defender in the country. Wouldn't be ideal, but can see it going that way quite a bit...
    So you think OSU goes small with Lighty at the 4? That would be interesting but like you said it may make the most since. If Lighty is on Jones then Miller has to play well because he will have a size advantage and he has shown a solid post up game.

  15. #30

    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    1,475

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    Nope.


    OK maybe the Heat.

Top