Doron Lamb to return for sophomore season

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    1,475

    Doron Lamb to return for sophomore season

    Per KSR and Matt Jones.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    The Scribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Somewhere between Possum Trot and Black Gnat
    Posts
    30,621

    What's he supposed to say when asked about it on the eve of their biggest game of the year?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 07
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere is the residence for Mr. Cats.
    Posts
    12,708

    I really hope so. He's my favorite guy on the team, though Knight-time is quickly moving close to him. If him and Knight return, UK will be so sick next year it won't even be fair if the incoming class is as good as advertised. UK might have to play really uptempo, pressing all over the court next year to give everybody enough run if guys come back. We'll really need Liggins and Miller next year no matter what though, you gotta have some upper classmen out there. They will always be the heart and soul of most teams. Any way we could somehow find another year for Harrellson?

  4. #4
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,605

    Quote Originally Posted by The Scribe View Post
    What's he supposed to say when asked about it on the eve of their biggest game of the year?
    Well he could have been non committal like Jones and Knight.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    1,475

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW View Post
    Well he could have been non committal like Jones and Knight.
    Exactly. I think if he was going to leave he would stay quite. Really Lamb is not going to get drafted in the first round. This is a no brainer.

  6. #6
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    42,894

    Quote Originally Posted by Koun Dog View Post
    Exactly. I think if he was going to leave he would stay quite. Really Lamb is not going to get drafted in the first round. This is a no brainer.
    Exactly. I doubt he would be drafted period.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    5,618

    What does UK's scholarship situation look like for next year if they all decided to return?

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 07
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere is the residence for Mr. Cats.
    Posts
    12,708

    Quote Originally Posted by HT721 View Post
    What does UK's scholarship situation look like for next year if they all decided to return?
    How many ships can you have? 13?

    Should be fine as is if all return, with no room for anymore. Unless Polson isn't a scholarship guy next year. Then they could add one more I believe.

  9. #9
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    42,894

    Quote Originally Posted by HT721 View Post
    What does UK's scholarship situation look like for next year if they all decided to return?
    Would still be ok. They only have 10 guys on the roster as of now, with Harrellson gone and Polson being a walk-on. Puts them at 8 scholarship players before anyone gets to campus.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Oct 07
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere is the residence for Mr. Cats.
    Posts
    12,708

    Who else is UK looking to add for next year? Who do they look good for?

  11. #11
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    42,894

    Quote Originally Posted by CatsCatsCats View Post
    How many ships can you have? 13?

    Should be fine as is if all return, with no room for anymore. Unless Polson isn't a scholarship guy next year. Then they could add one more I believe.
    They are going to have to add another interior guy, IMO.

  12. #12
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    Quote Originally Posted by bugatti View Post
    Exactly. I doubt he would be drafted period.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Posts
    5,545

    He's actually the one I think they need back most. He doesn't have a direct replacement coming in next year's class.

  14. #14
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,603

    Quote Originally Posted by bugatti View Post
    They are going to have to add another interior guy, IMO.
    Former DePaul commit Braeden Anderson is the name getting the most attention right now...

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Oct 07
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere is the residence for Mr. Cats.
    Posts
    12,708

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    Former DePaul commit Braeden Anderson is the name getting the most attention right now...
    Have you seen him very much GT? Is he a big?

Top