Big Blue Madness

Page 5 of Originally Posted by bellalumni40 It is always free. You do have an assigned seat. So if you are first in line you get front row seats & last in li... 134 comments | 4719 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #61
    fieldhousekrayzie21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Posts
    1,757

    I stayed last night and set up my tent with my friends this morning. Let the MADNESS begin!!!
    Advertisement

  2. #62
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,399

    Quote Originally Posted by fieldhousekrayzie21 View Post
    I stayed last night and set up my tent with my friends this morning. Let the MADNESS begin!!!
    Where are you located? Help put up a canopy this morning, came home to get my tent and other things. Will come home later tonight to shower and change .

  3. #63
    _Scarface_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 07
    Location
    UNC 86 UK 77...Can you say 4 victories in a row for the Heels vs UK?...Gardner Webb?...WOW!
    Posts
    4,388

    How many people are there?

  4. #64
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,605

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    Where are you located? Help put up a canopy this morning, came home to get my tent and other things. Will come home later tonight to shower and change .

    Are you serious?

  5. #65
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,399

    Quote Originally Posted by _Scarface_ View Post
    How many people are there?
    Lots..the whole front of Memorial was full of tents, now they are directing the people to the back of the building to put up their tents.

  6. #66
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,605

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    Lots..the whole front of Memorial was full of tents, now they are directing the people to the back of the building to put up their tents.
    So when do they start giving away the tickets?

  7. #67
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,399

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW View Post
    So when do they start giving away the tickets?
    Actually I got a ticket this morning to get my place in line to get the tickets for the game. The actually getting the tickets are around 7 Saturday morning. They are giving out the tickets to get in line so people won't cut in front of those that have been camping out for days.

    Sitting out underneath the tent and playing corn hole and seeing the players and crowd is what is so much fun. Talked to Patrick Patterson this morning.

  8. #68

    Join Date
    Feb 07
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    606

    I think I'll just wake up about 5am Saturday morning and get my tickets from ticketmaster.

  9. #69
    MsKitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    Not in Hawaii anymore. Grrr...
    Posts
    1,631

    Quote Originally Posted by PhiSlamaJama View Post
    I think I'll just wake up about 5am Saturday morning and get my tickets from ticketmaster.
    Me too. I'd love to do the campout thing like I used to when I was in school. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to do that.

  10. #70
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,399

    Quote Originally Posted by MsKitty View Post
    Me too. I'd love to do the campout thing like I used to when I was in school. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to do that.
    This is one of the perks of being retired....

  11. #71
    _Scarface_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 07
    Location
    UNC 86 UK 77...Can you say 4 victories in a row for the Heels vs UK?...Gardner Webb?...WOW!
    Posts
    4,388

    Why do you guys want to get up at 5??? They don't go on sale until 7.

  12. #72
    Hangman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    Pikeville
    Posts
    16,068

    Quote Originally Posted by _Scarface_ View Post
    Why do you guys want to get up at 5??? They don't go on sale until 7.

    I wondered that myself. Not like you can wait in line on the computer.

    Me personally... I wake up for work around 6:40 and that works out pretty perfect.

  13. #73
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,399

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW View Post
    Are you serious?
    I actually have as much or more fun waiting to get the tickets...meet lots of people, plays corn hole...lots of fun.

  14. #74
    _Scarface_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 07
    Location
    UNC 86 UK 77...Can you say 4 victories in a row for the Heels vs UK?...Gardner Webb?...WOW!
    Posts
    4,388

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangman View Post
    I wondered that myself. Not like you can wait in line on the computer.

    Me personally... I wake up for work around 6:40 and that works out pretty perfect.
    I don't wake up until 8 but I'll make an exception for this.

  15. #75

    Join Date
    Feb 07
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    606

    Quote Originally Posted by _Scarface_ View Post
    Why do you guys want to get up at 5??? They don't go on sale until 7.
    So I can prepare my things in the Tahoe for the tailgate later on that day.

Top