What happened to BGP?

  1. #1
    UKPat02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    9,417

    What happened to BGP?

    Did anyone else experience problems accessing BGP in the last 30 minutes or so? It was like BGP didn't even exist for a while...
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    98NCCalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    It's been fun BGP! Be good....
    Posts
    19,155

    Quote Originally Posted by UKPat02
    Did anyone else experience problems accessing BGP in the last 30 minutes or so? It was like BGP didn't even exist for a while...
    Fine here!

  3. #3
    Habib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    Buy the ticket, take the ride
    Posts
    12,180

    Yeah, didn't work for me for a while.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    Southgate
    Posts
    6,592

    All a-ok here .

  5. #5
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    155,935

    Did anyone else have a problem?

    If some people could get here and others could not that means it was not a BGP problem but rather some type of router or Internet problem.

    Anyone?

  6. #6
    98NCCalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    It's been fun BGP! Be good....
    Posts
    19,155

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru
    Did anyone else have a problem?

    If some people could get here and others could not that means it was not a BGP problem but rather some type of router or Internet problem.

    Anyone?
    I wasn't on at the time they were reporting problems, but was fine a little bit before and then after.

  7. #7
    nWo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    Richmond,KY
    Posts
    40,892

    I've been on since 7:30 pm and haven't had a problem with the site. I know I was disconnected for a second but it wasn't a problem with the site.

  8. #8
    UKPat02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    9,417

    I was getting a 404 Error (whatever that means). Then I was being redirected to a site that's like when you type a web address in incorrectly. It was weird.

  9. #9
    _Scarface_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 07
    Location
    UNC 86 UK 77...Can you say 4 victories in a row for the Heels vs UK?...Gardner Webb?...WOW!
    Posts
    4,388

    Been on here for 3 hours without any problems...

  10. #10
    Habib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    Buy the ticket, take the ride
    Posts
    12,180

    Quote Originally Posted by UKPat02
    I was getting a 404 Error (whatever that means). Then I was being redirected to a site that's like when you type a web address in incorrectly. It was weird.
    Yeah, it said BGP didn't exist and had a link to a bunch of domain names similar to BGP.

  11. #11
    UKPat02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    9,417

    Quote Originally Posted by Habib
    Yeah, it said BGP didn't exist and had a link to a bunch of domain names similar to BGP.
    Exactly. So it wasn't just me.

  12. #12
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    155,935

    I noticed there was some posting during that time period meaning the site wasn't down for everyone. It really sounds like a router issue that will cause some people not to be able to get to the site while others still can.

    Please keep us posted if you have anymore probelms like this.

  13. #13
    True blue (and gold)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    “The world’s problems begin with the belief that some human lives are more important than others.”
    Posts
    29,641

    Quote Originally Posted by UKPat02
    It was like BGP didn't even exist for a while...
    That is my worst nightmare!

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    somerset
    Posts
    942

    I would cry.

  15. #15
    _Scarface_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 07
    Location
    UNC 86 UK 77...Can you say 4 victories in a row for the Heels vs UK?...Gardner Webb?...WOW!
    Posts
    4,388

    Just now able to get back on today....I had to go to google & I typed in bluegrasspreps.com & I found a link to the site from FOREVER ago & signed in.

Top