Rocket drama, need some advice guys

Page 4 of Originally Posted by PutMeInCoach That's proally worse, girls gossip more than guys. Who knows what was said if they were both drunk.. Thats kind of wh... 133 comments | 3616 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #46

    Join Date
    Nov 05
    Posts
    1,271

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime
    After reading that post I say move on man. She obviously don't make enough time for you thats messed up.
    Agree- Move on. She should want to be with you as much as you wanted to be with her.
    Advertisement

  2. #47
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Rocket28
    I'm just gonna have to deal with it and each day it will get easier. Try and get myself over this, if she decides she wants to try then we can give it a go but I can't keep beating myself up over this. Worrying will do me no good except make me sick. Shes a smart girl, she will come around, i hope
    Thats your best bet IMO.

  3. #48

    Join Date
    Oct 01
    Location
    ERLANGER KENTUCKY
    Posts
    4,253

    Relationships are give and take and from what I have been reading you have been given and she has been doing most of the taken. If you really think it will work out give it another try. It sounds as if you really care for her and if that is the case you should give it another chance. JD

  4. #49
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,686

    I want to give it another chance, I just have to wait to see if she wants to do the same

  5. #50
    MsKitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    Not in Hawaii anymore. Grrr...
    Posts
    1,631

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime
    After reading that post I say move on man. She obviously don't make enough time for you thats messed up.
    I'm with HT. You should try reading He's Just Not that Into You. I'm sure the same rules apply when the roles are reversed. I had a similar problem with a boyfriend in college. He went to a different school over an hour away. He would constantly pass up spending time with me on the weekends to hang out with his buddies that he had been hanging with all week. Of course, he was also messing around with half the girls on his campus, but that's another story.....

  6. #51
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,286

    Did someone say Pub Crawl???

  7. #52
    ESPNGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 05
    Posts
    5,570

    Rocket, I do have to say... your sure aren't ever shy about your personal life... ha ha...

  8. #53
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    Quote Originally Posted by MsKitty
    I'm with HT. You should try reading He's Just Not that Into You. I'm sure the same rules apply when the roles are reversed. I had a similar problem with a boyfriend in college. He went to a different school over an hour away. He would constantly pass up spending time with me on the weekends to hang out with his buddies that he had been hanging with all week. Of course, he was also messing around with half the girls on his campus, but that's another story.....
    Someone a little bitter. Seems like those relationships never work out.

  9. #54
    MsKitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    Not in Hawaii anymore. Grrr...
    Posts
    1,631

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime
    Someone a little bitter. Seems like those relationships never work out.
    Nah...that was a long time ago. It did teach me a lot though.

    In all seriousness though, Rocket, it sounds like you and this chic are not on the same page. It never feels good to know that someone doesn't care as much about you as you do them.

  10. #55

    Join Date
    Nov 05
    Posts
    1,271

    Quote Originally Posted by MsKitty
    Nah...that was a long time ago. It did teach me a lot though.

    In all seriousness though, Rocket, it sounds like you and this chic are not on the same page. It never feels good to know that someone doesn't care as much about you as you do them.
    Well said and AMEN, been there and done that:flame:

  11. #56
    newarkcatholicfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    Buckeye Lake, Ohio
    Posts
    43,032

    Most of it has been there but not all of us will fess up to that.

  12. #57

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Murray
    Posts
    3,043

    I think ole Rocket needs to kick back and have a girl-free weekend

  13. #58
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,686

    I wish I could stop worrying about it

  14. #59

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Murray
    Posts
    3,043

    You should have went ahead and rented that cabin and took a few of the guys and have some fun

  15. #60
    TonyDanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 04
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    19,003

    Quote Originally Posted by Watusi
    Do you mind if I ask a couple of questions? Maybe we can come up with a collective diagnosis.

    I read about your troubles and some things just don't add up. So I wonder what the problem is.

    What are you looking for? Long term healthy relationship? Fun time? What?

    Where do you meet women, generally?

    In all these failed relationships, besides you, are there any common denominators? Do the women all have something in common? Is there an issue that keeps causing problems (jealousy, money, etc.)?

    Wow Toots that stuff was deep! Would you mind being my therapist too??

    J/k with you!!! Great questions to ask!

Top