Red Bull

  1. #1
    stickymitts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    "Win for Quinn"
    Posts
    19,321

    Red Bull

    Anyone else like? Now I know how crack addicts feel...


    Sugar free only...
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 03
    Location
    Palm Desert, CA
    Posts
    23,817

    I've been tempted to try it, but this stuff couldn't possibly be good for you.

  3. #3
    stickymitts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    "Win for Quinn"
    Posts
    19,321

    Ingredients:
    Carbonated water, sodium citrate, taurine, glucuronolactone,caffeine, acesulfame k, aspartame, inositol, xanthan gum, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine HCL, vitamin B12, natural and artificial flavors, colors
    Nutrition Facts:
    Serving size: 1 can; Amount per serving: Calories: 15; Total fat: 0g; Sodium: 290mg; Total carbs: 4g; Sugars: 0g; Protein: less than 1g; Niacin: 140%; Vitamin B6: 360%; Vitamin B12: 120%; Pantothenic acid: 70%
    This must be the larger can because the 8 oz only has 200 mg of sodium, which is the only negative I can find...

  4. #4
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    62,036

    I've tried the sugar free (being diabetic), and I thought it was pretty nasty.

    And there are energy drinks on the market that have lots more caffeine than RB.

    I also hear that there are now "alcoholic energy drinks" on the market, and that they are packaged similarly to the non-alcoholic ones.

  5. #5
    stickymitts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    "Win for Quinn"
    Posts
    19,321

    Quote Originally Posted by mcpapa
    I've tried the sugar free (being diabetic), and I thought it was pretty nasty.

    And there are energy drinks on the market that have lots more caffeine than RB.

    I also hear that there are now "alcoholic energy drinks" on the market, and that they are packaged similarly to the non-alcoholic ones.
    I'm not sure it does anything to give me energy. I'm not drinking it for the caffeine. The regular version actually gives me heartburn and has a lot more 'stuff' in it...

    Actually, the regular version has 10x the amount of calories and carbs...

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Location
    Baseball Field, Watching, Teaching and Talking about Baseball
    Posts
    28,689

    I watched a young man, consume two cans of this stuff....He wasn't in very good shape, about 1hr later.

  7. #7
    stickymitts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    "Win for Quinn"
    Posts
    19,321

    Quote Originally Posted by STRIKE3
    I watched a young man, consume two cans of this stuff....He wasn't in very good shape, about 1hr later.
    I couldn't chug it, that's for sure...

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Posts
    2,426

    One word: Yuck!

  9. #9
    spe690's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06
    Location
    Prestonsburg
    Posts
    1,867

    I think it is pretty good stuff! I'm a caffeine junkie though...

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Oct 01
    Location
    ERLANGER KENTUCKY
    Posts
    4,253

    I see young adult's drink it all the time along with Yeg in it. Not for me to sweet and the Yeg is nasty. JD

  11. #11
    stickymitts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    "Win for Quinn"
    Posts
    19,321

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNDUNHOFT
    I see young adult's drink it all the time along with Yeg in it. Not for me to sweet and the Yeg is nasty. JD
    My first experience with it was Red Bull/Vodka. That was...odd. Wasn't a fan of it...now I am...

  12. #12
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,577

    I used to drink it a lot but don't any more. For those that know me, it was a bit of overkill to my already hyper demeanor...

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Oct 01
    Location
    ERLANGER KENTUCKY
    Posts
    4,253

    I know where I hang out they sell out of it every weekend (Red Bull). JD

  14. #14
    Pat Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 04
    Location
    GO YANKS!
    Posts
    6,293

    Quote Originally Posted by stickymitts
    My first experience with it was Red Bull/Vodka. That was...odd. Wasn't a fan of it...now I am...
    Orange Juice is better for you.

  15. #15
    fanofkyfootball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    " Come on, hit me!! " - The Joker
    Posts
    4,770

    I just drank some MOUNTAIN DEW AMP and I feel like I am about to jump out of the chair.

Top