Raceland 6th Grade Football Team Picture

  1. #1
    Director of Football Operations
    Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    Raceland
    Posts
    46,078

    Raceland 6th Grade Football Team Picture

    Here is a picture of the Raceland 6th grade football team that I am coaching my seventh and last year. Good group of young football players

    My son is number 55, I am standing behind him.


    <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z162/Ram55_2007/Ram062.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    cvillecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 06
    Location
    Kickin' It At The Shoe
    Posts
    8,984

    Thanks for sharing Ram. Great looking group of kids.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    Southgate
    Posts
    6,592

    Great Picture and the uniforms are snazzy .

  4. #4
    Birdsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    Vetustior Humo!
    Posts
    62,362

    They don't look too happy about getting their picture taken. Except for #32, who looks like he's about to do something he'll later get in trouble for.

  5. #5
    98NCCalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    It's been fun BGP! Be good....
    Posts
    19,155

    At least I know there is grass somewhere in this country worse than mine!

  6. #6
    Director of Football Operations
    Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    Raceland
    Posts
    46,078

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdsfan
    They don't look too happy about getting their picture taken. Except for #32, who looks like he's about to do something he'll later get in trouble for.
    Someone was taking a picture for me, while the professional photographer was taking the real photo. But, 32 was, more then likely, getting ready to do something he will get in trouble for. They never smile in their team photo, I have all their team photos on my wall and hardly any of them are smiling, I guess it's a football thing.

  7. #7
    Director of Football Operations
    Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    Raceland
    Posts
    46,078

    Quote Originally Posted by 98NCCalum
    At least I know there is grass somewhere in this country worse than mine!
    We had a tournament two weeks ago at our JFL complex, 28 games in four days, and the grass has not yet recovered. It looks pretty rough.

  8. #8
    nkysportslegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Posts
    2,789

    I was going to comment on 32 but I was beat to it, I'd like to see what from 5 seconds before to 5 after to see just what exactly he is doing.

  9. #9
    Birdsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    Vetustior Humo!
    Posts
    62,362

    Quote Originally Posted by nkysportslegend
    I was going to comment on 32 but I was beat to it, I'd like to see what from 5 seconds before to 5 after to see just what exactly he is doing.
    He's got something in that left hand. I'm thinking it's a frog.

  10. #10
    Director of Football Operations
    Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    Raceland
    Posts
    46,078

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdsfan
    He's got something in that left hand. I'm thinking it's a frog.
    Caption: Number 32, "if you guys don't smile, I am going to throw this frog on you".

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Posts
    2,253

    Nice pic Ram - Show me a football team with a cheesy grin - Why are you not coaching anymore?

  12. #12
    Director of Football Operations
    Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    Raceland
    Posts
    46,078

    Quote Originally Posted by GaViking
    Nice pic Ram - Show me a football team with a cheesy grin - Why are you not coaching anymore?
    Our JFL is K-6, and my son will be moving to JR High next year, and I will not have time watch my son and coach in the JFL. I have enjoyed it, but it is time for them to hear someone else's voice.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Posts
    2,253

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram
    Our JFL is K-6, and my son will be moving to JR High next year, and I will not have time watch my son and coach in the JFL. I have enjoyed it, but it is time for them to hear someone else's voice.
    Gotcha loud and clear!

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Posts
    2,253

    Good luck to your son and his team.

  15. #15
    Director of Football Operations
    Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    Raceland
    Posts
    46,078

    Quote Originally Posted by GaViking
    Good luck to your son and his team.
    Thank you, I want them to continue to learn and be prepared for JR high next year. They are a truly talented team, but they are having some growing pains this year. But, as long as they have the fundamentals for next year, I will consider their JFL time a success.

Top