Pet Peeves, Rearend chafers, etc.

Page 9 of Ed Hardy gear. Advertisement Jun 23, 11, 11:04 AM #102 HammerTime View Profile View Forum Posts Premium Member Join Date Jan 05 Location "Mos... 171 comments | 7443 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #121
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    45,720

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillVille Cardinal51 View Post
    Do you just turn it in to fancy sauce?
    Not sure what you mean exactly by fancy sauce...

    Most of the time, I just go for a little salt and pepper on my fries. On occasion when I'm at home I go with a few dashes of my homemade cajun spice instead. Also, most times that I'm given the opportunity - and a french fry that's good enough - I go with malt vinegar.

    Virtually the only thing I ever put ketchup on is hamburgers.
    Advertisement

  2. #122

    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    Louisville,KY----From NKY
    Posts
    6,482

    Come on CWB, fancy sauce is ketchup mixed with mayonnaise. It's delicious.

  3. #123
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    42,894

    This one has irked me for a few years now. Going to a Christmas party where there is a Chinese Gift Exchange and people pick their own gift. There are probably some on here that do that. Seems to be more of a girl thing. "Well, they say pick a gift that you would like." So? That does not mean you draw your own gift.

  4. #124
    Birdsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    Vetustior Humo!
    Posts
    62,362

    Quote Originally Posted by bugatti View Post
    This one has irked me for a few years now. Going to a Christmas party where there is a Chinese Gift Exchange and people pick their own gift.
    Is a "Chinese gift exchange" kind of like a white elephant sale, where you just pick a package at random, without knowing what you're getting or who it's from?

  5. #125
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    54,739

    When people leave the shopping cart in parking space, especially when the rack is just a few spots over. Irritates me to no end.

  6. #126

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    16,347

    Smokers who throw their cigarette butts out of the car window. I think they should all be pulled over and searched. See thread regarding the 2 ladies that were searched in Texas for doing this.

  7. #127
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    54,739

    Another one, since I'm trying to get more into the Christmas spirit because I'm starting my holiday tomorrow:

    I hate when people use Xmas.

  8. #128

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    16,347

    When I worked retail, I hated when folks came in on Xmas eve (that was for you MJ ) and complaigned that you didn't have the size or the item they wanted.

  9. #129

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Posts
    11,101

    I've got a new one now that I see this year's home insurance bill. People (roofers in particular) who think they need a new roof after every little storm that blows through. Thanks to you, my premium just went up 25% this year.

  10. #130
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    45,720

    People who use too many damn adjectives...or even worse, overuse superlative adjectives - especially on Facebook.

    Photo caption: "These are my gorgeous birthday flowers that I had delivered at work by my amazing husband."

    Status update: "Omg...Zac Brown Band is the most incredible band in music right now. Their newest album is phenomenal!"

    Photo caption: "This is my absolute best friend in her breathtakingly gorgeous wedding dress with her amazing new hubby. Congrats to you two on such an incredibly gorgeous day. You're going to have wonderful lives together you two <3 !"

  11. #131
    hoops5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 10
    Posts
    16,631

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    People who use too many damn adjectives...or even worse, overuse superlative adjectives - especially on Facebook.

    Photo caption: "These are my gorgeous birthday flowers that I had delivered at work by my amazing husband."

    Status update: "Omg...Zac Brown Band is the most incredible band in music right now. Their newest album is phenomenal!"

    Photo caption: "This is my absolute best friend in her breathtakingly gorgeous wedding dress with her amazing new hubby. Congrats to you two on such an incredibly gorgeous day. You're going to have wonderful lives together you two <3 !"
    You seem to be sincerely perturbed and amazingly bothered by this useless, unnecessary additional vocabulary that you briskly browse in social media forms. I concur that the incredibly boastful, bragging fb commentary is both phenomenally fascinating and unbelievingly annoying.

  12. #132
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    45,720

    Quote Originally Posted by hoops5 View Post
    You seem to be sincerely perturbed and amazingly bothered by this useless, unnecessary additional vocabulary that you briskly browse in social media forms. I concur that the incredibly boastful, bragging fb commentary is both phenomenally fascinating and unbelievingly annoying.
    Name:  blowup.gif
Views: 91
Size:  22.0 KB

  13. #133
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    45,720

    People leave off the 's' at the end of the word 'cents'.

    e.g. - "Your total is three dollars and seventeen cent, sir."

  14. #134
    TTS_JF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    @ Practice We talking about Practice... Not a game we talking about PRACTICE
    Posts
    3,869

    Someone standing over my shoulder as I try to read the newspaper. Told my brother
    about this and he said he doesn't let someone take another section of his paper
    until he's read thru it.

  15. #135

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    16,347

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    People leave off the 's' at the end of the word 'cents'.

    e.g. - "Your total is three dollars and seventeen cent, sir."
    So you are not a fan of rap artist .50?

Top