Pet Peeves, Rearend chafers, etc.

Page 10 of Ed Hardy gear. Advertisement Jun 23, 11, 11:04 AM #102 HammerTime View Profile View Forum Posts Premium Member Join Date Jan 05 Location "Mos... 171 comments | 7449 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #136
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    54,739

    When people put their pets in Halloween costumes.
    Advertisement

  2. #137
    OlDog75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Sittin' in the stands above the 50 yard line.
    Posts
    10,178

    Drivers who veer right when making left turns and vice versa. My gosh, if you can't make the turn normally, do us all favor and take the bus!

    If you are going to cut me off when changing lanes on the expressway, at least use a turn signal and BEFORE you jump into my lane so at least I know you're coming.

    PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL HOLY, QUIT TEXTING WHILE DRIVING!!!!!

    Folks that are never considerate of their fellow man or woman when parking in a lot. Be respectful of the other's car and try not to dent his/her door when getting out. Also, make sure the other person has enough room to get into his/her car. I cannot tell you how many times I've had to get in on the passenger's side, even once had to enter through the hatchback (anybody see the commercial of the guy who had to get into/out of his car through the hatch in a parking garage? Happened to me.)

    I hate drivers who tailgate, especially when they know I cannot go any faster than the car in front of me and I cannot move over due to traffic in other lanes. Damn, I hate that. I've been known to do the "brake job" to those offenders behind me.

    People who can't walk an extra 10 to 20 feet to put the grocery cart in the cart corral and the grocer's.

  3. #138
    OlDog75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Sittin' in the stands above the 50 yard line.
    Posts
    10,178

    Just thought of another one. People who simply cannot put down their iphone while talking to you, they have to constantly read or send texts. That is so rude. I've actually seen people who cannot put those phones away when eating in a restaurant, texting with one hand and eating with the other. Cell phones, the new cigarettes. That's how addicted I think some folks are to their phones.

  4. #139
    OlDog75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Sittin' in the stands above the 50 yard line.
    Posts
    10,178

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    People leave off the 's' at the end of the word 'cents'.

    e.g. - "Your total is three dollars and seventeen cent, sir."
    Or people who add 's' to the end of words that is not needed, anyways.

  5. #140
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Unanimous #MVP
    Posts
    56,070

    Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    So you are not a fan of rap artist .50?
    Fitty!

  6. #141

    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Daddy's Little Girl 3.0
    Posts
    47,454

    Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    When I worked retail, I hated when folks came in on Xmas eve (that was for you MJ ) and complaigned that you didn't have the size or the item they wanted.
    You were at your best at Sports Arena back in the day.

  7. #142

    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Daddy's Little Girl 3.0
    Posts
    47,454

    Nothing tops women drivers, absolutely the worst!!!! With all the driving I do, I see examples of it everyday. Wish I had a video camera to capture the "nonsense" I see on a daily basis.

  8. #143
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    14,767

    ............

    If your lane is ending and you zoom to the end and then expect me to let you in, you'll be sadly disappointed.

    If I do let someone in and then they don't wave, it makes me apoplectic. Just wave, a simple thank you, just be courteous.

    Oh, and I stopped at Kroger's on Sunday to buy 5 items and the lady in front of me in the EXPRESS LANE (says clearly, 15 items or less) had a bascart full (well over 50 items) and spent $167. The people behind me were going nuts, I was just staring at her with a smirk on my face. When I got to the cashier and asked why she didn't tell her to change lanes, she said they aren't allowed to and they'll ring up anyone with any amount of items in that line.

    In summary, people that are self-centered and RUDE drive me nuts. Just be nice. Be courteous. It isn't that hard.

  9. #144
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    70,150

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    Oh, and I stopped at Kroger's on Sunday to buy 5 items and the lady in front of me in the EXPRESS LANE (says clearly, 15 items or less) had a bascart full (well over 50 items) and spent $167. The people behind me were going nuts, I was just staring at her with a smirk on my face. When I got to the cashier and asked why she didn't tell her to change lanes, she said they aren't allowed to and they'll ring up anyone with any amount of items in that line.
    Similar thing happened to me at Wal-Mart in Alexandria--which is notorious for having 25,000 checkout lanes & only 2 open. Anyway, I've got three or four things, but the lady in front of me has about 45. It's a 20 or less checkout/express lane. Like you, I communicated my displeasure with the best smirk I could muster.

  10. #145
    TTS_JF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    @ Practice We talking about Practice... Not a game we talking about PRACTICE
    Posts
    3,869

    I can't for the life of me figure out why Wal-Mart has 10,000 registers open
    from 9-5 M-F and from 5-10pm have 2 open when the majority of working class
    people are off work to make purchases.

  11. #146

    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Daddy's Little Girl 3.0
    Posts
    47,454

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    Similar thing happened to me at Wal-Mart in Alexandria--which is notorious for having 25,000 checkout lanes & only 2 open. Anyway, I've got three or four things, but the lady in front of me has about 45. It's a 20 or less checkout/express lane. Like you, I communicated my displeasure with the best smirk I could muster.
    Quote Originally Posted by TTS_JF View Post
    I can't for the life of me figure out why Wal-Mart has 10,000 registers open
    from 9-5 M-F and from 5-10pm have 2 open when the majority of working class
    people are off work to make purchases.
    One of the last times I was there with a cart full of groceries the same thing....only about 4 registers open and shoppers in checkout lanne about 7 or 8 deep. Manager standing there with a clipboard surveying the situation. I asked if they were going to open a few more registers and she says most of the other cashiers are on break or something to that effect. I looked at her with a smile and said "see ya", and pushed my cart her way and walked out.

  12. #147

    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Daddy's Little Girl 3.0
    Posts
    47,454

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    ............

    If your lane is ending and you zoom to the end and then expect me to let you in, you'll be sadly disappointed.
    If I do let someone in and then they don't wave, it makes me apoplectic. Just wave, a simple thank you, just be courteous.

    Oh, and I stopped at Kroger's on Sunday to buy 5 items and the lady in front of me in the EXPRESS LANE (says clearly, 15 items or less) had a bascart full (well over 50 items) and spent $167. The people behind me were going nuts, I was just staring at her with a smirk on my face. When I got to the cashier and asked why she didn't tell her to change lanes, she said they aren't allowed to and they'll ring up anyone with any amount of items in that line.

    In summary, people that are self-centered and RUDE drive me nuts. Just be nice. Be courteous. It isn't that hard.
    I always pull in the emergency lane and block these "idiots". You want to talk about "road rage".

  13. #148

    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wherever I want to be
    Posts
    9,160

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnboy13 View Post
    I always pull in the emergency lane and block these "idiots". You want to talk about "road rage".
    My wife just goes off on me when I do that. I don't know which is worse.

  14. #149

    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Daddy's Little Girl 3.0
    Posts
    47,454

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengal Maniac View Post
    My wife just goes off on me when I do that. I don't know which is worse.

  15. #150

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    16,347

    "Fast food" restaurants that aren't. I went to Wendy's the other day. Ordered my food at the drive through. Moved up one car and sat for 5 minutes. With still 4-5 more cars in front of me I decided to pull away.
    I'm still wondering if the guy behind me enjoyed his double cheese w/ pickle, mustard.

Top