Let's see your pets...

  1. #1
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    45,721

    Let's see your pets...

    Who doesn't like seeing everybody's pets?
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Unanimous #MVP
    Posts
    56,142

    Me.


  3. #3
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    45,721

    Here's our English lab, Nancy. Got her a couple days after New Years. The first few pictures are from the day we got her, and most of the rest are from the next month or so after that. The last one I just took a couple of minutes ago.


















  4. #4
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    45,721

    @bugatti @paNDA @PP1 @rockmom @MJAlltheWay24 @The Professor @BIG BLACK JACK @doomer @NEERFAN @nees1212 @True blue (and gold) @DragonFire @Walter @Bandit29 @jvdfc @cammando @PutMeInCoach @00Rocket28 ....seems like I remember all of you folks being pet owners. (This is where I cross my fingers and hope you're not former pet owners.)

    Any photos you care to share of your pets?

  5. #5
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,715

    Name:  91430A9E-BF98-49C7-B365-A1C3AD2CE48B.jpeg
Views: 257
Size:  46.0 KB

    My silver lab Annie.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    Taylor Mill
    Posts
    9,766

    Name:  IMG_1651.JPG
Views: 249
Size:  61.0 KB

    Snoop. He's a 10 year old black lab who walks with a limp.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    Taylor Mill
    Posts
    9,766

    Name:  IMG_1762.JPG
Views: 273
Size:  233.6 KB
    Bailey. She's two and about 65lbs of crazy.

  8. #8
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    54,755

    Here is my youngest, Decker, from Saturday night. He is just about 11 months old:

    Name:  Decker.png
Views: 280
Size:  432.6 KB

    And here are my two boys together, Booker & Decker:

    Name:  Booker & Decker.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  203.2 KB

  9. #9
    DragonFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    Go home and be a family man.
    Posts
    33,267

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    @DragonFire ....seems like I remember all of you folks being pet owners. (This is where I cross my fingers and hope you're not former pet owners.)

    Any photos you care to share of your pets?
    Unfortunately yes, I am now a former owner. As far as I know, my bulldog is out there doing fine, but we had to rehome her towards the beginning of last year. Couldn't risk her around my son. But this is a photo from our last day together:

    Name:  IMG_5191.JPG
Views: 270
Size:  457.7 KB

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Posts
    11,106

    Our Dane, who will be 9 this summer. We always had a strict 'no pets on furniture' rule until we had to put down our other dog a couple years ago. Still have the rule for our bed, but he was trying to sneak on the bed yesterday while I was working.

    Name:  IMG-1438.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  26.9 KB
    Name:  60635826419--82F54AE2-9F03-49CA-ADFA-87326E283042.JPG
Views: 238
Size:  43.3 KB
    Name:  IMG-1311.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  40.1 KB
    Name:  IMG-1330.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  41.4 KB

  11. #11
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    45,721

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    Here is my youngest, Decker, from Saturday night. He is just about 11 months old:

    Name:  Decker.png
Views: 280
Size:  432.6 KB

    And here are my two boys together, Booker & Decker:

    Name:  Booker & Decker.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  203.2 KB
    Springer Spaniels?

  12. #12
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    45,721

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonFire View Post
    Unfortunately yes, I am now a former owner. As far as I know, my bulldog is out there doing fine, but we had to rehome her towards the beginning of last year. Couldn't risk her around my son. But this is a photo from our last day together:

    Name:  IMG_5191.JPG
Views: 270
Size:  457.7 KB
    Dang...I hate that for you DF. But that's about the most responsible thing you can possibly do. Had to be tough. He's an awesome looking pup.

  13. #13
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    54,755

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    Springer Spaniels?
    Yeah, both of them are English Springer Spaniels. Youngest is about 11 months. Oldest is a little over 5 years.

  14. #14
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    45,721

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    Yeah, both of them are English Springer Spaniels. Youngest is about 11 months. Oldest is a little over 5 years.
    My brother and sister in law just got a mountain feist/Springer Spaniel mix about a week ago. I have a feeling they're going to have a HIGH ENERGY dog on their hands.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    1,267

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    Springer Spaniels?
    Wondering that also, I have a Brittany Spaniel, was thinking about they are some sort of Spaniel, love the pic.

Top