Do you blot your pizza?

Page 4 of An alcoholic's Arnold Palmer if you will. Advertisement Sep 11, 07, 10:05 PM #82 RockPride View Profile View Forum Posts Premium Member Join Date ... 120 comments | 4319 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #46
    UKPat02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    9,417

    Quote Originally Posted by bellalumni40
    And Pat, you know you are pizza blotting, house cleaning, cat loving, import drinking, Nancy boy already. Why did you bring it out in the open?
    I'd like to address these statements.

    1. Pizza blotting is a fine way of cutting calories. So while I stay lean and agile, you can continue to not blot and pack on the pounds.

    2. Sometimes a house just has to be clean, you know? Toilets need cleaned, trash needs to be emptied and floors mopped. I actually skipped the Kent St. game the other day because I needed to vacuum and do laundry. These are the fact of life. It's called responsibility.

    3. Don't bring Oliver into this. You will regret it.

    4. Give me a Smithwicks over a Natty Light any day. I have refined taste.

    5. A Nancy-boy I might be, but my girlfriend is hot and she doesn't care.

    I hope this adequately addresses these issues.
    Advertisement

  2. #47
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    If you would have left out #2 it would have been a little better.

  3. #48

    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Location
    The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?
    Posts
    9,489

    Quote Originally Posted by UKPat02
    I'd like to address these statements.

    1. Pizza blotting is a fine way of cutting calories. So while I stay lean and agile, you can continue to not blot and pack on the pounds.

    2. Sometimes a house just has to be clean, you know? Toilets need cleaned, trash needs to be emptied and floors mopped. I actually skipped the Kent St. game the other day because I needed to vacuum and do laundry. These are the fact of life. It's called responsibility.

    3. Don't bring Oliver into this. You will regret it.

    4. Give me a Smithwicks over a Natty Light any day. I have refined taste.

    5. A Nancy-boy I might be, but my girlfriend is hot and she doesn't care.

    I hope this adequately addresses these issues.
    Except for the hot girlfriend part I think you just supported all of Bell's claims.

  4. #49
    stickymitts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    "Win for Quinn"
    Posts
    19,321

    Quote Originally Posted by UKPat02
    I'd like to address these statements.

    1. Pizza blotting is a fine way of cutting calories. So while I stay lean and agile, you can continue to not blot and pack on the pounds.

    2. Sometimes a house just has to be clean, you know? Toilets need cleaned, trash needs to be emptied and floors mopped. I actually skipped the Kent St. game the other day because I needed to vacuum and do laundry. These are the fact of life. It's called responsibility.

    3. Don't bring Oliver into this. You will regret it.

    4. Give me a Smithwicks over a Natty Light any day. I have refined taste.

    5. A Nancy-boy I might be, but my girlfriend is hot and she doesn't care.

    I hope this adequately addresses these issues.
    Bro, you have #5...to do #2...

  5. #50
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,577

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime
    If you would have left out #2 it would have been a little better.
    A little???

  6. #51
    bellalumni40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 02
    Location
    In memory of the R-O-C
    Posts
    13,339

    Quote Originally Posted by stickymitts
    Bro, you have #5...to do #2...

  7. #52
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,577

    Quote Originally Posted by stickymitts
    Bro, you have #5...to do #2...
    We know who wears the skit in the relationship... :flame:

  8. #53
    Hearsay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 05
    Location
    W. 35th St. brownstone
    Posts
    10,478

    I just drink the grease off of my pizza and try to make enough money to pay a maid to come in and clean up after me each week and my wife is hot too and I'm not but she doesn't care because I hire a maid. Six of one half dozen of another and I still get to eat grease.

  9. #54

    Join Date
    May 01
    Location
    KY:)
    Posts
    18,096

    I'm a blotter. I thought I was alone. It's good to get this off my chest
    Call me Sally but I think since it's out in the open we could start a support group to encourage others to speak out.

  10. #55

    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Posts
    32,704

    Quote Originally Posted by stickymitts
    Bro, you have #5...to do #2...
    The one-second delay when following the dots made it that much funnier.

  11. #56
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,577

    Quote Originally Posted by stick1
    I'm a blotter. I thought I was alone. It's good to get this off my chest
    Call me Sally but I think since it's out in the open we could start a support group to encourage others to speak out.
    I expected this from Pat. But you and RP. Sad day for mankind...

  12. #57
    _Scarface_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 07
    Location
    UNC 86 UK 77...Can you say 4 victories in a row for the Heels vs UK?...Gardner Webb?...WOW!
    Posts
    4,388

    Okay Sally.

  13. #58
    stickymitts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    "Win for Quinn"
    Posts
    19,321

    Quote Originally Posted by cshs81
    The one-second delay when following the dots made it that much funnier.
    Good to know strategically placed dots create the needed emphasis...

  14. #59
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    Who else is going to come out come on guys lets hear it?

  15. #60

    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Location
    The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?
    Posts
    9,489

    Aside from blotting the grease from his pizza, Pat likes his pizza to look like his special friend Oliver...


Tags for this Thread

Top