April 2011 Sports Gambling...

Page 5 of Lets start off this baseball season good! To finish out the NCAA season I will be on UCONN -2.5...... 98 comments | 2231 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #61
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    I can't pick an MLB game for the life of me...
    Advertisement

  2. #62
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    Orioles, Reds, Red Sox....

  3. #63

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Mark "Bo" Pelini was born 6 weeks premature. He designed a blitz to help him escape from his mother's uterus early.
    Posts
    11,984

    I am 1-0 on the week, I hit on the Lakers tuesday night against the spurs. From last sunday til yesterday Ive worked 80 hours so needless to say I havent had time to look at anything really when it comes to betting. Today is my first off day in 13 days so I may be on some nba playoffs today.

  4. #64

    Join Date
    Jan 08
    Posts
    9,045

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    Orioles, Reds, Red Sox....
    you like anyone today?

  5. #65
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    Quote Originally Posted by SSC View Post
    you like anyone today?
    I was doing some yard work and other stuff around house I never had a chance to look at anything. I did go 2 of 3 yesterday which was nice.

  6. #66

    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    At the Card Table
    Posts
    17,862

    What is going on with online poker? I heard some guys talking at my normal weekend house games and logged on tonight and it said US money play has been stopped but alla ccounts are safe. I dont have much money over there, but that is cary with people that have some decent money on these sites.

  7. #67
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Slick View Post
    What is going on with online poker? I heard some guys talking at my normal weekend house games and logged on tonight and it said US money play has been stopped but alla ccounts are safe. I dont have much money over there, but that is cary with people that have some decent money on these sites.
    I have no idea what is going on with it but I did see somewhere that Washington (The state) has passed something saying it is legal. I think I heard that on 700 WLW but I can't find a link for it.

  8. #68

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Mark "Bo" Pelini was born 6 weeks premature. He designed a blitz to help him escape from his mother's uterus early.
    Posts
    11,984

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Slick View Post
    What is going on with online poker? I heard some guys talking at my normal weekend house games and logged on tonight and it said US money play has been stopped but alla ccounts are safe. I dont have much money over there, but that is cary with people that have some decent money on these sites.
    The big 3 (full tilt, pokerstars, ultimate bet/Absolute Poker) all got seized by the FBI this past week. No US residents are allowed to play on the sites right now. Hopefully they get it figured out, I still have money on them.

  9. #69

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Mark "Bo" Pelini was born 6 weeks premature. He designed a blitz to help him escape from his mother's uterus early.
    Posts
    11,984

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    I have no idea what is going on with it but I did see somewhere that Washington (The state) has passed something saying it is legal. I think I heard that on 700 WLW but I can't find a link for it.
    Actually the state of Washington was one of if not the first state to make it illegal this year. Full Tilt and Pokerstars actually quit allowing people from their to play a few months ago. I think Washington DC may have some kind of bill going on where they are trying to get it passed to be legal but not for sure.

  10. #70

    Join Date
    Jan 08
    Posts
    9,045

    Quote Originally Posted by NHS BIG DADDY View Post
    Actually the state of Washington was one of if not the first state to make it illegal this year. Full Tilt and Pokerstars actually quit allowing people from their to play a few months ago. I think Washington DC may have some kind of bill going on where they are trying to get it passed to be legal but not for sure.
    It is legal now in DC. Congress had 30 days to answer the bill and they never got around to it. 2 days after the 30 days expired the poker sites got seized.

  11. #71

    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    At the Card Table
    Posts
    17,862

    Are other online gambling sites like Betus.com and Bodog next?

  12. #72
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    I hate them.

  13. #73
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    White Sox, Giants, Padres.... Reds Under and Giants Under...

  14. #74

    Join Date
    Jan 08
    Posts
    9,045

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Slick View Post
    Are other online gambling sites like Betus.com and Bodog next?
    I would have to think they will be.

  15. #75
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    Get your money out while you can.

Top