On behalf of the entire Staff, we welcome you to BluegrassPreps.com, INC (BGP). As with any large community, we ask that everyone follow our TOS (Terms of Service) which are a set of guidelines and rules for everyone to follow. Some situations require staff judgement calls, and may not be spelled out in the terms of service.
You must be at least 16 years of age to join BGP. If you are under the age of 18, you acknowledge and agree that you have received parental consent for membership on this site and that the contract for payment with BGP is with an adult on your behalf.
Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of BGP or any entity associated with this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use BGP to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law. You agree not to post and represent as your own any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by BGP.
Although BGP does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at BGP reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless BGP, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your messages.
We at BGP also reserve the right to reveal your identity in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this web site.
Members of BGP agree to follow the below rules at all times:
1. No advertising in any form (with limited exceptions in the Advertising Forum) or any negative comments about any advertiser.
2. No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments--especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. This includes name calling or personal attacks toward any member, username, or school. Also, keeping in mind the youth of our student athletes, excessive "bashing" of high school athletes is prohibited. Do not comment on the manner in which another member has posted, or any violations you find in their posts. Such public remarks will be considered a violation under this rule. If you feel that a specific post violates our rules, please report it using the "Report Post" feature which is located under the username in every post.
3. Derogatory comments about anyone's race, religion, nationality, creed or sexual orientation will not be tolerated.
4. No recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, player or booster are allowed. No comments about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact www.khsaa.org to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.
5. No comments, whatsoever, about any member's true identity in any public forum on BGP. This includes any question, hint (whether true or not), attempt to divulge, or attempt to determine a user's identity posted in any BGP forum.
6. No putting incorrect or false information on the site.
7. No user names that sound like profanity, you may not mimic anyone's user name, and no proper names for user names unless it is your real name. Avatars must be in good taste as well.
8. Any attempt to use or suggest profanity is prohibited. This means you may not use symbols to replace some or all of the letters in a word that might otherwise be blocked by the BGP word filter. Any attempt to circumvent the word filter with general abbreviations or text message abbreviations will also be considered a violation under this rule.
9. No discussion of ANY criminal behavior (charged or uncharged) in the high school forums. Discussion of adult criminal behavior is permitted in all non-high school forums. However, discussion of criminal behavior by juveniles (anyone under 18) is never permitted anywhere on BGP.
10. No gambling, bookmaking or point spread comments are allowed in any of the high school forums. Figures of speech that use gambling terms may not be used in any of the high school forums. All gambling comments are permitted in the non-high school forums as long as they do not involve any high school sports, students, or student-athletes.
11. No one else may access or login to your account for any reason. In other words, sharing of accounts by anyone, including family members and friends is not allowed and may result in the account holder's immediate suspension. Remember as well to log off after accessing the site, especially in public areas, to prevent posting by unknown individuals.
12. No complaining about the web site, its members, or its management on the forums or in public. If you have a complaint (or if you have any constructive criticism) you need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back with you as soon as possible to address the issue. When a moderator warns of possible rule violation or makes a request in a thread, do not ignore the warning/request and do not argue. Ignoring a violation warning, ignoring a moderator request or arguing with a moderator over their enforcement of forum rules may result in your suspension.
13. Within reason, you must use correct spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and grammar when posting on the forums.
14. If you repost or quote content that is against the rules, you are similarly as guilty, and face the identical consequences as the member who originated it.
You understand that any violation of these rules may result in the cancellation of your membership in BluegrassPreps.com. The management of BGP, without warning or negotiation, will implement said cancellation. Reinstatement (serious violators will not be reinstated) of your membership following cancellation is not automatic. To be eligible for reinstatement consideration, members must acknowledge their understanding of the rule(s) they violated, as well as give us their assurance that they will abide by the BGP TOS and stated rules in the future. Additionally, reinstatement is subject to the following payment schedule:
The first time a member is suspended there is no fee for reinstatement.
A second suspension will result in a $10 reinstatement fee.
A third suspension will require a $25 reinstatement fee.
A fourth suspension will require a $50 reinstatement fee.
In the unlikely event of a fifth suspension, the violator will be permanently banned from BGP.
Any rule 11 violations will require a minimum of a $20 reinstatement fee.
Suspended members who choose not to pay for reinstatement may not sign up for a new account. We will strictly enforce this rule.
Again, in addition to the fee structure, to be eligible for reinstatement consideration, members must acknowledge their understanding of the rule(s) they violated, as well as give us their assurance that they will abide by the BGP TOS and stated rules in the future.
In cases of serious or intentional violation, we reserve the right to forgo this scale, up to and including immediate and permanent expulsion from BGP.
User understands and agrees that BGP shall have the right, at any time and at their sole discretion, to amend the terms and conditions of this TOS. User agrees to abide by the terms and conditions, as modified, in consideration of User's continued use hereof.
User acknowledges and explicitly agrees and consents that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for the resolution of any and all disputes arising under this TOS or out of User's participation with BGP shall vest exclusively with the District and/or Circuit Courts of Boone County, Kentucky, and no other, regardless of the User's country, state or county of residence.
Owner of bluegrasspreps.com