The Man in the High Castle

Page 2 of Has anyone watched this? Thoughts? I found it late last night while trying to find something to watch and figured I would give it a try. Season 1 is 10... 25 comments | 4624 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,899

    Quote Originally Posted by LIPTON BASH View Post
    I loved it and can't wait until season 2. A very well written show and great acting.
    Didn't realize there was going to be multiple seasons. I need to finish this one up.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    37

    I saw this in a newspaper article as one of the top 10 shows of 2015. I watched all 10 episodes over Christmas/New Years. Looking forward to season 2.

  3. #18
    Mayfieldsportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Pride and Tradition NEVER Graduate!
    Posts
    5,950

    Good show. Very interesting.

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Aug 08
    Location
    The "859"
    Posts
    3,920

    The wife and I are watching, I think we are about half way through season one. Some of the imagery is pretty chilling and the scene where his truck breaks down and ashes from people being burned falling like snow was thought provoking. It is keeping our interest so far although the introduction of the bounty hunter was kind of corny but we will see where it goes.

  5. #20
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,899

    Quote Originally Posted by 2 Humped Camel View Post
    The wife and I are watching, I think we are about half way through season one. Some of the imagery is pretty chilling and the scene where his truck breaks down and ashes from people being burned falling like snow was thought provoking.
    Definitely agree with you. Not sure why, but it didn't even cross my mind that this would have been continuing until that scene.

  6. #21
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,899

    Just finished. Spoiler Alert:



















    Am I correct in assuming that the films are somehow the Japanese "oracle" with the necklace, his visions?

  7. #22
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,899

    Season 2 is out on Amazon Prime now if anyone has any interest. Really good still.

    Hope someone is watching so we can discuss, I'm 8 episodes in.

  8. #23
    LIPTON BASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    10,079

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    Season 2 is out on Amazon Prime now if anyone has any interest. Really good still.

    Hope someone is watching so we can discuss, I'm 8 episodes in.
    I've finished 5. I didn't read the books so even after 1.5 seasons I'm still confused what the movies mean. But I love the show.

  9. #24
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,899

    Quote Originally Posted by LIPTON BASH View Post
    I've finished 5. I didn't read the books so even after 1.5 seasons I'm still confused what the movies mean. But I love the show.
    Haha I am with you on the confusion, but that doesn't take away from how much I enjoy it.

  10. #25
    LIPTON BASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    10,079

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    Haha I am with you on the confusion, but that doesn't take away from how much I enjoy it.
    O I still love it. I'm just hoping the twist that is coming doesn't ruin it for me.

  11. #26
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,899

    Finished up Season 2. Really enjoyed it, but still kind of confusing. Makes me want to maybe read the book and see if I have a better chance of following what exactly is going on.

    Either way, looks like Amazon signed on for Season 3. Probably won't be out til late 2017 though.

Top