Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers

Page 3 of Looks to be all new players. Dumb theme.... 74 comments | 1743 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Cold Spring, KY
    Posts
    49,529

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Why did Chrissie vote out Katrina?

    Does Chrissie get to hang onto that idol even though it is worthless? She could use that to pull a bluff later in the game.
    I thought that same thing. Could 100% easily fool others with that one.

    Not real sure why she voted Katrina. Guess she didn't really believe that Cowboy and Alan were going with her and didn't want to put herself on the outs.

    Alan. Chill dude.
    Advertisement

  2. #32
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Cold Spring, KY
    Posts
    49,529

    I don't really like when they introduce new things right out the gates without people knowing about them, so I'm glad it didn't really factor in last night.

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    14,546

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Why did Chrissie vote out Katrina?

    Does Chrissie get to hang onto that idol even though it is worthless? She could use that to pull a bluff later in the game.
    I was thinking the same thing. Fuel Alan's paranoia even more. She has to know she's next in line. Can she use it to take the target off her back?

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    7,137

    I was kind of puzzled why she didn't use the Idol to save her one real ally. But, in hindsight, I think she probably made the best choice. Making a big move that early doesn't really buy her much time, and puts a big target on her back. At least now she has shown she can be a team player and has bought some time to work on strengthening an alliance. Alan's crazy act, may be enough to shift attention away from Chrissie.

  5. #35
    lawildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    The Compound
    Posts
    17,750

    Quote Originally Posted by rjs4470 View Post
    I was kind of puzzled why she didn't use the Idol to save her one real ally. But, in hindsight, I think she probably made the best choice. Making a big move that early doesn't really buy her much time, and puts a big target on her back. At least now she has shown she can be a team player and has bought some time to work on strengthening an alliance. Alan's crazy act, may be enough to shift attention away from Chrissie.
    She didn't use the idol to save Katrina because she voted for her to go which I did not understand. I thought they were buds.

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    7,137

    Quote Originally Posted by lawildcat View Post
    She didn't use the idol to save Katrina because she voted for her to go which I did not understand. I thought they were buds.
    Right. I expected her and Katrina to vote together so they'd basically get to pick who left after playing the Idol. Again, my thought is that would have been too big of a move, too early, and that she probably made the right decision.

  7. #37
    lawildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    The Compound
    Posts
    17,750

    I thought it was a stupid twist anyway. The guy who found it doesn't even get credit for giving it to her. I thought it was a good choice to give it to her though. She looked weak after throwing up. Save the weak so they can get rid of the strong.

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    7,137

    Quote Originally Posted by lawildcat View Post
    I thought it was a stupid twist anyway. The guy who found it doesn't even get credit for giving it to her. I thought it was a good choice to give it to her though. She looked weak after throwing up. Save the weak so they can get rid of the strong.
    I agree. It's just too early to make a big move other than saving yourself and getting a few extra days on the island.

  9. #39
    AverageJoesGym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?
    Posts
    15,763

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Why did Chrissie vote out Katrina?

    Does Chrissie get to hang onto that idol even though it is worthless? She could use that to pull a bluff later in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawildcat View Post
    She didn't use the idol to save Katrina because she voted for her to go which I did not understand. I thought they were buds.
    Quote Originally Posted by rjs4470 View Post
    Right. I expected her and Katrina to vote together so they'd basically get to pick who left after playing the Idol. Again, my thought is that would have been too big of a move, too early, and that she probably made the right decision.
    I read an interview with Katrina that said that it was only editing that made it look like they were buddies. She said that Chrissie had it in for her from the get go and there was no alliance there. She said they were friendly but that each knew that one or the other would be voted out first. I'm guessing Chrissie knew it would be her or Katrina and felt like the other 4 would vote together. If they voted for her she could play the idol and Katrina would go home. If they voted like they did she could keep it in her pocket and no one would be the wiser.

  10. #40
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Cold Spring, KY
    Posts
    49,529

    Survivor Night!

  11. #41
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    6,567

    Simone odd girl out.

  12. #42
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    27,651

    Fairly uneventful tonight. Developing storylines.

  13. #43
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    61,922

    ^ Agreed

  14. #44
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Cold Spring, KY
    Posts
    49,529

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Fairly uneventful tonight. Developing storylines.
    Yeah, nothing excited. Glad they voted out who they did. Made me look smart amongst c0-workers.

  15. #45
    lawildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    The Compound
    Posts
    17,750

    Probably the most boring episode in the history of Survivor.

Top