Survivor: Ghost Island

Page 2 of Cast and opening twist revealed Survivor: Ghost Island cast and opening twist revealed | EW.com Advertisement 0 0 0    ... 206 comments | 13040 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    32,827

    Contestant Angela lives in Mason, Ohio a suburb of Greater Cincinnati.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    Godot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Sunfish KY
    Posts
    19,492

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    Survivor Night...let's go!

    We are doing our office pool draw around lunch today. I'll let you know who I got.
    We should have roll type thing on here to pick people.

    I wish people I knew were that into Survivor.

  3. #18
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,791

    Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post
    We should have roll type thing on here to pick people.

    I wish people I knew were that into Survivor.
    We only have about 7 people that watch it, but then we have a bunch of degenerate gamblers lol.

  4. #19
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,791

    I hope that Libby stays on for a while!

    My female pick to win is Morgan. My male pick to win is Wendell. I do have a good feeling about Jenna too though. That's my random top 3.

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    8,879

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    We only have about 7 people that watch it, but then we have a bunch of degenerate gamblers lol.
    Enjoying gambling doesn't make one a degenerate. Although, in my case, it probably is an accurate description.

  6. #21
    The Scribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Somewhere between Possum Trot and Black Gnat
    Posts
    30,586

    I read somewhere a few years back that the Cincinnati market has one of the highest Survivor TV viewership in the nation, which is why they try to cast someone from Ohio or Kentucky

  7. #22
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,791

    Quote Originally Posted by The Scribe View Post
    I read somewhere a few years back that the Cincinnati market has one of the highest Survivor TV viewership in the nation, which is why they try to cast someone from Ohio or Kentucky
    I've heard that as well. And not just Survivor but reality TV in general (I think).

  8. #23
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    43,099

    Quote Originally Posted by rjs4470 View Post
    Enjoying gambling doesn't make one a degenerate. Although, in my case, it probably is an accurate description.
    That gave me a real chuckle.

  9. #24
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    43,099

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    We only have about 7 people that watch it, but then we have a bunch of degenerate gamblers lol.
    I watch regularly...I just DVR it though, so I'm not usually up to snuff on the latest episodes. Ends up turning these threads into nothing but a giant spoiler for me.

  10. #25
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,791

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    I watch regularly...I just DVR it though, so I'm not usually up to snuff on the latest episodes. Ends up turning these threads into nothing but a giant spoiler for me.
    Well start watching them by at least Thursday lol

  11. #26
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,791

    I drew Laurel Johnson. Former College Athlete and Ivy School Graduate. Might have came out of that in decent shape haha!

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Dec 07
    Posts
    1,283

    I DVR as well, I just don’t open the thread until I’ve had a chance to watch and then come in to read everyone’s thoughts and observations.

  13. #28
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,791

    I am glad the KY guy got to stick around. Maybe its cause he's from KY but I wanted him to get to have a little bit of an experience.

    Thought Bob Ross may have actually pulled it off.

  14. #29
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,791

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    My female pick to win is Morgan. My male pick to win is Wendell. I do have a good feeling about Jenna too though. That's my random top 3.
    I think this may age well.

  15. #30
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,791

    Just a little disappointed in all of you.

Top