It's been a while...How bout some movie quotes?

Page 2 of 1. Be afraid, be very afraid. 2. Evenin', Jimmy. Noise complaint? 3. Well, come see a fat old man some time! 4. OK, my friend. It's off to the next lif... 22 comments | 598 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    Mack The Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    "Last night when we were young"
    Posts
    6,121

    Quote Originally Posted by coldweatherfan View Post
    Go ahead and tell them.
    #1 The Fly
    #3 True Grit (the final line of dialogue)
    #10 City Slickers
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    coldweatherfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Somewhere between the mist and the moonlight
    Posts
    10,286

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post
    #1 The Fly
    #3 True Grit (the final line of dialogue)
    #10 City Slickers
    Ding. Ding. Ding.

  3. #18
    coldweatherfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Somewhere between the mist and the moonlight
    Posts
    10,286

    4. OK, my friend. It's off to the next life for you. I guarantee you won't be lonely.
    - one of my favorite Denzel movies.

    5. Now I'm standing up too. See? We're all standing up. Like a bunch of jackarses.(last word editted for content)
    - grossed over 780 million in 2014.

    8. On your own from the age of fifteen; reckless, aggressive, and undisciplined…
    …This is a rebellion, isn't it? I rebel.
    - Grossed over 1 billion in 2016.

  4. #19
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    32,865

    Quote Originally Posted by coldweatherfan View Post
    4. OK, my friend. It's off to the next life for you. I guarantee you won't be lonely.
    - one of my favorite Denzel movies.

    5. Now I'm standing up too. See? We're all standing up. Like a bunch of jackarses.(last word editted for content)
    - grossed over 780 million in 2014.

    8. On your own from the age of fifteen; reckless, aggressive, and undisciplined…
    …This is a rebellion, isn't it? I rebel.
    - Grossed over 1 billion in 2016.
    #4 is Man on Fire. That was one I recognized but couldn't place. Your clue did it.

    #8 is another one I recognize but your clue is not good enough for me to get it.

  5. #20
    coldweatherfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Somewhere between the mist and the moonlight
    Posts
    10,286

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    #4 is Man on Fire. That was one I recognized but couldn't place. Your clue did it.

    #8 is another one I recognize but your clue is not good enough for me to get it.
    Both 5 and 8 take place in space

  6. #21
    MNCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    'can you keep it down? I'm trying to drink." - Don Draper
    Posts
    5,188

    #5 - Guardians of the Galaxy. (Rocket)

  7. #22
    coldweatherfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Somewhere between the mist and the moonlight
    Posts
    10,286

    Quote Originally Posted by MNCM View Post
    #5 - Guardians of the Galaxy. (Rocket)
    Ding ding ding

  8. #23
    coldweatherfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Somewhere between the mist and the moonlight
    Posts
    10,286

    Quote Originally Posted by MNCM View Post
    #5 - Guardians of the Galaxy. (Rocket)
    Ding ding ding

Top