Designated Survivor - Trailer

Page 12 of Haven't seen a lot of buzz about many of this fall's new shows, but this is one I'm really looking forward to. Kiefer Sutherland is great in these role... 176 comments | 8847 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #166
    sweet16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    The real WKY
    Posts
    20,825

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Sebastian View Post
    That was kind of a lame cop out for who the leak was. I was disappointed.
    I agree. I had to look him up
    Advertisement

  2. #167
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    51,522

    My wife called that she was probably on an ocean liner.

    Smooth move by the President to move the Senator into the Secretary of Education.

  3. #168
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    51,522

    This week wrapped up the first season of Designated Survivor. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

    Anyone hear if it was coming back?

  4. #169
    nkypete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Location
    Taylor Mill, KY
    Posts
    7,028

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    This week wrapped up the first season of Designated Survivor. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

    Anyone hear if it was coming back?
    I believe it got renewed.

  5. #170
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    10,444

    It's back on tonight!

  6. #171
    True blue (and gold)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    "First, last and always, I am a teacher." - Jesse Stuart
    Posts
    26,906

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    It's back on tonight!
    Thanks for the reminder!

  7. #172
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    51,522

    I feel like this show was a lot better when it first started.

  8. #173
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    10,444

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    I feel like this show was a lot better when it first started.
    It has zero direction right now and just isn’t a good show. I’m still watching but I’m very displeased with this season.

  9. #174
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    51,522

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    It has zero direction right now and just isnít a good show. Iím still watching but Iím very displeased with this season.
    Couldn't agree more.

  10. #175
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    51,522

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    I feel like this show was a lot better when it first started.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    It has zero direction right now and just isn’t a good show. I’m still watching but I’m very displeased with this season.
    I've come around a little more over the last few episodes. Have you @GrantNKY? I was about 5 episodes behind, but I caught back up on it over the last week. I enjoy Michael J. Fox's character.

  11. #176
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    10,444

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    I've come around a little more over the last few episodes. Have you @GrantNKY? I was about 5 episodes behind, but I caught back up on it over the last week. I enjoy Michael J. Fox's character.
    Yeah I’ve been watching still. It’s picked up a lot the last few weeks. Still hard to live up to how good the first season was, but at least it’s been watchable.

  12. #177
    nkypete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Location
    Taylor Mill, KY
    Posts
    7,028

    I am so impressed with how Fox can still act with his Parkinson's Disease. My dad had that.

Top