Bunbury Music Festival 2019

Page 2 of The festival is May 31 through June 2. They started dropping lineup "Hive Hints" a few days ago. 0 0 0    ... 25 comments | 1213 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    The Double Deuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 18
    Posts
    830

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Schue View Post
    I am totally oblivious as to why Imagine Dragons are popular. They're freakin' awful.
    Music snobbery makes me chuckle.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    40,540

    Hive Hint #5

    Happy Hive Hint Hunting #5!


  3. #18
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    40,540

    Hive Hint #5 appears to be Maryland rock back Clutch, who has a song called "The Elephant Riders".

  4. #19
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    40,540


  5. #20

    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    the Indo
    Posts
    9,742

    Bad, real bad.

  6. #21
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    40,540

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCoach View Post
    Bad, real bad.
    I'm not personally much a fan of any of the smaller acts, but Girl Talk is a really REALLY fun show. Greta Van Fleet rocks, and Run The Jewels is FANTASTIC.

    I'm admittedly curious what Stone Temple Pilots are like minus Scott Weiland...he really was much of what made STP a band.

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    the Indo
    Posts
    9,742

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    I'm not personally much a fan of any of the smaller acts, but Girl Talk is a really REALLY fun show. Greta Van Fleet rocks, and Run The Jewels is FANTASTIC.

    I'm admittedly curious what Stone Temple Pilots are like minus Scott Weiland...he really was much of what made STP a band.
    If you throw two actual headliners on there I’d be all in. GVF is great but they’re not second on a festival level yet. STP and sublime are pretty much cover bands. I’m out on it this year, hopefully Forecastle is better.

  8. #23
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    53,413

    That's a pretty terrible lineup.

  9. #24

    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    the Indo
    Posts
    9,742

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    That's a pretty terrible lineup.
    Yup. I forgot to mention the 1975 are in Cincinnati two weeks before this.

  10. #25
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    53,413

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCoach View Post
    Yup. I forgot to mention the 1975 are in Cincinnati two weeks before this.
    I'm surprised Bunbury allowed that. When we played Forecastle, we couldn't play in Louisville for six weeks prior or after the festival.

  11. #26
    NEERFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 01
    Location
    Contest Stalwart per mcpapa
    Posts
    35,346

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    I'm surprised Bunbury allowed that. When we played Forecastle, we couldn't play in Louisville for six weeks prior or after the festival.
    They know the lineup is void of big acts, desperation maybe?

Top