Big Brother Season 19

Page 7 of Anybody else pumped for the start of one of the best summer pastimes? Creeping on, hating, and loving complete strangers on television! Big Brother is ... 200 comments | 4244 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #91
    Lil Sebastian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    182

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    Well he is no challenge to anyone, other than being irritating there is no reason to vote him off. Ramses is no challenge either, are they looking to backdoor someone?
    ***SPOILER***




    As of now the house is basically planning on voting Ramses out simply because it's not want Jessica and Cody want. Josh will obviously be gunning for those two so it makes sense that the rest of the house would want to keep him. That being said, yesterday Jessica started to get paranoid (rightfully so for once) that the house wasn't going to vote the way she and Cody wanted so she's considering using the veto to put up someone up that would force them to vote out Josh. Cody is trying to talk her out of it though.
    Advertisement

  2. #92
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    6,176

    That is why you should put up two targets instead of a pawn. Paul and Josh should be on the block.

  3. #93
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    4,705

    Quote Originally Posted by sumoroyal View Post
    That is why you should put up two targets instead of a pawn. Paul and Josh should be on the block.
    Paul wouldn't go home. Everyone wants to keep him because he takes the heat off the rest of them. The thought is as long as Paul is in the game their is always a bigger threat than them so they don't get targeted.

  4. #94
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    The Heisman House
    Posts
    45,193

    Jessica didn't use the Veto.

    It will be Ramses or Josh.

  5. #95
    4chs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    Corbin/Whitley Co.
    Posts
    10,200

    Has there ever been more contestants on Big Brother who were just coasting along doing nothing than this year's group? What percentage of the contests have been won by either Cody or Jessica? Surely someone will step up and challenge Paul eventually.

  6. #96
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    41,258

    Quote Originally Posted by 4chs View Post
    Has there ever been more contestants on Big Brother who were just coasting along doing nothing than this year's group? What percentage of the contests have been won by either Cody or Jessica? Surely someone will step up and challenge Paul eventually.
    Everyone except for those 3 and Alex are floaters. Jessica and Cody were STUPID this week, they should have put up Paul and Alex to ensure one of them is gone. Paul and Alex both will take a shot at Jessica and Cody as soon as they get a chance.

    If Paul survives very deep into this season you have to give him props for being a great player, every week he stays the rest of the house looks dumber and dumber.

  7. #97
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    59,674

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post

    If Paul survives very deep into this season you have to give him props for being a great player, every week he stays the rest of the house looks dumber and dumber.
    Wife and I were talking about this last night. She said she's not interested in watching any more this season because it's "the Paul show". My thought was to me it just shows how good at the game he is. Everyone knows how he played last year, and knows how big of a threat he is, but when you hear everyone in the house talking (outside of Jessica and Cody) they all say Paul is one of the 2-3 people they have complete trust in.

    Cody had him figured out....Bye Cody.
    Dominque caught on to him....Bye Dom.

    He's always a step ahead.

  8. #98
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    59,674

    I'm interested in what the curse is that will be revealed tonight as a result of Jessica accepting the Halting Hex.

  9. #99
    4chs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    Corbin/Whitley Co.
    Posts
    10,200

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    Everyone except for those 3 and Alex are floaters. Jessica and Cody were STUPID this week, they should have put up Paul and Alex to ensure one of them is gone. Paul and Alex both will take a shot at Jessica and Cody as soon as they get a chance.

    If Paul survives very deep into this season you have to give him props for being a great player, every week he stays the rest of the house looks dumber and dumber.
    Paul pretty much controls 6 or 7 of them, maybe they will surprise me tonight and vote Josh off, but I don't believe that anyone wants to make any game moves besides the 4 you mentioned, plus possibly Christmas.

    Jessica should have followed her intuition and not listened to Cody. She is going to be really upset with herself if Josh doesn't go home tonight. Well actually, she will be angry with the entire house if that happens.

  10. #100
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    41,258

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    Wife and I were talking about this last night. She said she's not interested in watching any more this season because it's "the Paul show". My thought was to me it just shows how good at the game he is. Everyone knows how he played last year, and knows how big of a threat he is, but when you hear everyone in the house talking (outside of Jessica and Cody) they all say Paul is one of the 2-3 people they have complete trust in.

    Cody had him figured out....Bye Cody.
    Dominque caught on to him....Bye Dom.

    He's always a step ahead.
    Jessica had it figured out this week but either didn't trust herself or let Cody talk her out of it. Paul is a step ahead and it's kinda fun to watch.

  11. #101
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    41,258

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    I'm interested in what the curse is that will be revealed tonight as a result of Jessica accepting the Halting Hex.
    Me too.

  12. #102
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    The Heisman House
    Posts
    45,193

    You might not like Paul for whatever reason, be he is damn good at Big Brother. It's his to lose at this point.

  13. #103
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    41,258

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    You might not like Paul for whatever reason, be he is damn good at Big Brother. It's his to lose at this point.
    I agree, Alex may be to only one not afraid to go after him.

  14. #104
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    59,674

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    I agree, Alex may be to only one not afraid to go after him.
    She definitely isn't afraid, but she trusts him more than anyone not named Jason...

  15. #105
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    The Heisman House
    Posts
    45,193

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    She definitely isn't afraid, but she trusts him more than anyone not named Jason...
    Alex isn't stupid. She knows her best option for making it to the end is working with Paul.

Top