Big Brother Season 19

Page 10 of Anybody else pumped for the start of one of the best summer pastimes? Creeping on, hating, and loving complete strangers on television! Big Brother is ... 200 comments | 4237 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #136
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    87,837

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    I HATE having weeks like I feel we are about to have. It's just going to be Jess and Cody again. I really hope one wins the Temptation comp and the other the veto. I want to see people play BB not just pick on Jess and Cody. I'm not necessarily Jess and Cody fans, I just want something new. Getting Alex out would be the best play for Josh this week IMO.
    Jess has had multiple chances to cut the massive anchor around her neck and truly change the game. Instead she decided to sink with the ship. She's the worst...
    Advertisement

  2. #137
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    The Heisman House
    Posts
    45,193

    Jess and Cody have absolutely no one to blame but themselves, especially Cody. They made themselves targets and they'll continue to be targets until they are gone. Jessica could have reset her game yesterday by not using the hex but she chose not to. Too bad, you're going right back on the block and one of them is going home.

  3. #138
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    59,674

    It'll be fun watching Cody self-destruct next week when they vote her out this week.

  4. #139
    cowboy90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 11
    Posts
    497

    I like how Paul got all upset because Jessica went back on the deal. He wasn't going to honor it anyways.

    Then he calls Cody/Jessica bullies. Within a few minutes, he tells Josh to go out and start the circus again at level 30.

    Once Cody/Jessica leave this is going to be a pretty boring show. There are only 3 or 4 people actually playing the game. The rest are just taking orders from Paul

  5. #140
    4chs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    Corbin/Whitley Co.
    Posts
    10,200

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    I HATE having weeks like I feel we are about to have. It's just going to be Jess and Cody again. I really hope one wins the Temptation comp and the other the veto. I want to see people play BB not just pick on Jess and Cody. I'm not necessarily Jess and Cody fans, I just want something new. Getting Alex out would be the best play for Josh this week IMO.
    The show has become really stale with the entire house, except for Mark, gunning for Cody & Jess every week. I'm not sure if it will get more interesting once Paul gets rid of those 3 or not because apparently they all think that Paul will take each one of them to the final 2. I'm not sure if anyone is formulating an alternative plan or alliance at this point though.

  6. #141
    4chs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    Corbin/Whitley Co.
    Posts
    10,200

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    Jess has had multiple chances to cut the massive anchor around her neck and truly change the game. Instead she decided to sink with the ship. She's the worst...
    Her HOH week had to be one of the worse ever, if not the absolute worst. I can't blame her too much for using the hex as she was probably counting on Cody to win HOH, then changing the game by getting rid of Paul or Alex. She realizes that there are not enough people who like her in Paul's groupies for her to survive more than a week or so anyway.

  7. #142
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    41,258

    I think before both Cody and Jess are gone that Paul will go after Alex...I know they have a secret alliance but she really is the only person besides Paul playing the game. He will go after her sooner rather than later.

    They will get rid of one this week then there is no reason to hurry going after the next one.

  8. #143
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    4,705

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    I think before both Cody and Jess are gone that Paul will go after Alex...I know they have a secret alliance but she really is the only person besides Paul playing the game. He will go after her sooner rather than later.

    They will get rid of one this week then there is no reason to hurry going after the next one.
    See I don't think so. I think Paul wants to stay on the same page with Alex. Keeps your friends close but keep your enemies (the only other person playing the game) closer. Alex can beat Paul. I think Alex has enough people on her side that Paul would have to work hard to back door her and you can't nominate her because she can very easily win veto. I just don't think Alex is the smart play. Don't make the house choose sides.

  9. #144
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    4,705

    BOLD PREDICTION: someone not named Jess or Cody will go home this week. Happens all the time. Why get out the super easy target when you can get out a big player when they don't expect it? If this was Survivor I would guarantee Jess or Cody stay this week.

  10. #145
    4chs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    Corbin/Whitley Co.
    Posts
    10,200

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    BOLD PREDICTION: someone not named Jess or Cody will go home this week. Happens all the time. Why get out the super easy target when you can get out a big player when they don't expect it? If this was Survivor I would guarantee Jess or Cody stay this week.
    It would be a smart move. I'm sure that Paul is contemplating this, especially since he appears to have total control over Josh, but will he have enough votes to take out someone like Alex?

  11. #146
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    41,258

    I could see Jess and Cody staying for the same reasons you do, but who would be the target. If you leave them alone this week then you have to have a big move to make.

  12. #147
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    59,674

    For the sheer fact that they don't want to have to spend jury with those two, either Cody or Jess will be gone this week unless one wins the temptation and one wins veto.

  13. #148
    cowboy90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 11
    Posts
    497

    I really doubt Josh will make a big move

  14. #149
    Irish Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Posts
    3,547

    I don't see any reason why Paul would want to keep Jess or Cody this week. If one of them were to win HOH, I think it would be almost certain that Paul would be going up on the block. Anybody else wins HOH and I feel it would be way less likely that Paul would be put on the block.

  15. #150
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    4,705

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    For the sheer fact that they don't want to have to spend jury with those two, either Cody or Jess will be gone this week unless one wins the temptation and one wins veto.
    That frustrates me about this season. Everyone keeps talking about jury. I wouldn't be talking about jury because I hope I'm not there.

Top